Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
About the role :
We are seeking an experienced Senior Data Scientist with a deep understanding of network monitoring space. The ideal candidate will have an extensive track record in applying data science methodologies to derive actionable insights from complex datasets, helping to ensure superior digital experiences for our users.
- Advanced Data Analysis: Utilize statistical methods and machine learning algorithms to analyze and interpret complex datasets related to user experience, performance metrics, and digital interactions.
- Insight Development: Translate findings into actionable insights and recommendations that drive continuous improvement.
- Modeling and Prediction: Develop and maintain predictive models that forecast user behavior, system performance, and potential areas of friction in the digital experience.
- Collaboration: Work closely with UX/UI designers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to integrate data-driven insights into product enhancements and service improvements.
- Data Visualization: Design and create compelling visualizations that clearly communicate findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Mentorship: Guide and mentor junior data scientists, helping them develop their skills.
- Innovation: Stay updated with the latest trends and techniques in data science. Drive the adoption of innovative solutions and tools that can further elevate our monitoring and analysis capabilities.
- Process Improvement: Refine and improve data collection methods and analytical procedures to optimize accuracy, efficiency, and relevance.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- 8+ years of professional experience in data science or a related role.
- Proficiency with data science tools and platforms such as Python, R, TensorFlow, SQL, and related libraries and frameworks.
- Strong experience in data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, D3.js or similar.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Certifications in relevant tools and technologies.
- Published research or contributions to the digital experience or data science community.
- Experience with real-time monitoring and alerting tools.
- Demonstrated experience in the experience monitoring space, with a deep understanding of user experience metrics, monitoring tools, and methodologies.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available athttp://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.