WHO WE ARE
Zeta Global (NYSE: ZETA) is the Data-Powered Marketing Cloud that leverages advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and trillions of consumer signals to make it easier for marketers to acquire, grow, and retain customers more efficiently. Through the Zeta Marketing Platform (ZMP), our vision is to make sophisticated marketing simple by unifying identity, intelligence, and omnichannel activation into a single platform – powered by one of the industry’s largest proprietary databases and AI. Our enterprise customers across multiple verticals are empowered to personalize experiences with consumers at an individual level across every channel, delivering better results for marketing programs. Zeta was founded in 2007 by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley and is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world.
Zeta is seeking an experienced, mid-level Strategist to join our growing Data Cloud group in response to rapid client acquisition and the need for additional services support. This is a key role, providing insight and guidance on paid media and CRM activation strategies, based on Zeta’s proprietary data assets, to Director and C-Level executives at clients across all verticals.
Our Data Cloud group takes an innovative approach to help marketers identify insights and size opportunities, develop audiences/segments for targeting, construct media mix plans, partner with creative and messaging as well as test and measure the incremental impact of campaigns. The role will help develop and refine the go-to-market approach for Zeta’s business units as well as partner with client services and sales teams to pitch and scope prospect opportunities. In addition, the Strategy Manager will work closely work with internal stakeholders across operations, product, engineering and marketing teams to influence product roadmap as well as support the development of marketing and sales content.
The ideal candidate will bring a unique blend of project management, analytical and marketing/media expertise together with the aptitude to think tactically and execute both as an independent contributor and part of a larger team. This role requires client-facing skills and the ability to convey complex concepts in a concise, easy-to-understand manner across stakeholders at various levels and disciplines. Ideally, we would like for this individual to sit in one of our hubs: NYC, San Francisco, LA, Nashville, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, or Akron.
- Support new business and existing client meetings as SME representing Zeta’s Data Cloud
- Identifying opportunities and offering omni-channel strategic solutions to the client or prospect; focused on improving marketing outcomes, rooted in data insight and driving the desired business objectives and customer behaviors
- Partner with internal stakeholders on marketing and PR support
- Partner with product teams to ensure platform capabilities support client requirements and future revenue opportunities
- Develop and manage strategy and analytic roadmaps that define workstreams aligning to client objectives and drive omnichannel business impacts
- Support client presentations and deliverables; working with the account, creative and operations teams
- Cross-functional team leadership as necessary to ensure successful project engagements; including developing, and evolving, team processes and client deliverables
- Active participation in practice management, including training for new resources as well as other Zeta business units
The Ideal candidate will have…
- 3-7 years of experience in a solutions-oriented data-driven strategic role with a focus on client engagement and interaction
- A complete and comprehensive understanding of addressable/people-based marketing, digital, media and offline channels, conversion optimization, analytics and business intelligence and marketing technology. In addition, this professional will exhibit superior client management, consulting and solution development expertise.
- Proven success creating strategic plans by combining various creative/analytical skills with the ability to think tactically on the job
- A positive and confident demeanor and can effectively delegate in high-pressure situations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of data-driven strategy consulting, planning or client leadership experience, with a major brand, agency or Martech vendor
- Marketing (Digital, Integrated, CRM, etc.) experience required; emphasis to knowledge and experience in media strategies across Paid Search, Paid Social and Display
- Understanding of advanced analytics and modeling a plus
- Remote work allowed
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employee Equity and Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Discounts, Virtual Wellness Classes, and Pet Insurance And more!!
The salary range for this role is $90,000.00 - $115,000.00, depending on location and experience.
PEOPLE & CULTURE AT ZETA
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We’re committed to building a workplace culture of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work. We provide a forum for employees to celebrate, support and advocate for one another. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here: https://zetaglobal.com/blog/a-look-into-zetas-ergs/
ZETA IN THE NEWS!