Assist with maintenance of existing legacy applications and transition to a new system architecture. Location is the Reston area.
**Additional security scrub required.
- Demonstrated experience defining data standards and principles
- Demonstrated experience designing, constructing, and further developing the data architecture in an organization
- Demonstrated experience with understanding complex problems
- Demonstrated experience with design concepts to make the flow of data in an organization as efficient as possible
- Proficiency in data modeling, from conception to database optimization
- Demonstrated experience with providing specifications for data quality
- Demonstrated experience with creating secure storage concepts
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with RDBMS (e.g. Postgres, Oracle, etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- TS/SCI with Agency Appropriate Polygraph
- Bachelors degree
- Demonstrated experience with Graph databases (e.g. Neo4J, ArangoDB, etc)
- Demonstrated experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
Wyetech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.