Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. To enable this, Wolt develops a wide range of technologies from local commerce platform to retail software and financial solutions, as well as operates its own grocery stores under the brand Wolt Market. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. DoorDash operates in 27 countries today, 23 of which are with the Wolt product and brand.
So, why work at Wolt?
At Wolt, we’re about getting things done.
You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
We work hard to make cities into better places, and it’s pretty cool seeing us grow every week. If you’re passionate about building things that just… work, Wolt might be for you.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We want to have all sorts of people in our team – people like you and me, and people different from you and me. To be able to work with diverse teammates – when it comes to gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or any other personal trait – we consciously aim to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with us. This is because we believe diverse teams make the most thought-through decisions and build things in the most inclusive way.
Join us today to build Wolt together.
Our Finance team has played a key role in this journey - supporting our global operations from their central Helsinki hub has been no easy feat, but this group of dedicated and motivated professionals have made it seem effortless!
As we continue to scale, we’re now looking for a Vendor Master Data Specialist to help with day-to-day master data matters in different Wolt Countries. You will sit with the local country and finance team in Budapest but you work directly with the centralized Finance team in Helsinki HQ and other local teams in Wolt countries.
What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
Responsibilities & Duties
- Complete requests for vendor master data in a timely, accurate manner
- Perform integrity checks to ensure a high-quality master data
- Analyze and improve data quality, which includes running regularly scheduled data audit reports (e.g. elimination of duplicates, standard text formats, retirement)
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders related to vendor master data
- Solid foothold as a Master data specialist, Accounts Payable Specialist, Accountant or in a similar position
- Accounts Payable / Master data processing & workflow system knowledge
- 2 years of relevant finance experience
- Commercial / Vocational school (educational background in accounting / economics)
- Fluent in English, Hungarian, both spoken and written any other language is a plus
- Customer service mindset
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Prior experience in NetSuite and SAP is an advantage
- Must be able to be based in Budapest
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Orsi Kocsis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - [email protected]
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!