The Smart Cube, a WNS company, is a trusted partner for high performing intelligence that answers critical business questions. And we work with our clients to figure out how to implement the answers, faster.
Through analytics, custom research and best of breed technology, we transform data into insights and enable smart decision-making — all to improve business performance at the top and bottom line. We call it Intelligence, Accelerated.
Today, we’re working with the world’s leading companies – from the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100 – to boutique professional services firms. It’s our business to find smart answers to the challenging questions that impact the top and bottom line.
The Smart Cube applies its data engineering, BI, digital analytics, data science and AI capabilities to solve business challenges across a wide range of functions, from bespoke sector-specific solutions to comprehensive Analytics Centre of Excellence support. The company has skills and capabilities across the full analytics lifecycle.
We deliver world-class solutions in procurement and supply chain advisory, managed services and digital transformation. We combine expert resources with leading technologies, merging human and artificial intelligence to deliver innovative solutions, enabling our clients to achieve their business, financial and sustainability goals and outperform in their markets
We are committed to creating a workplace for the industry’s best talent. The Smart Cube is proud to be certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ for the fifth year running. The Smart Cube is also recognised by Great Place to Work as One of India’s Best Workplaces for Women 2021.
The Smart Cube, a global provider of strategic research and analytics solutions, has been rated on Analytics India Magazine’s (AIM) Penetration and Maturity Quadrant of Top Data Science Providers as a “Seasoned Vendor” 2022 report amongst the leading analytics service providers based out of India.
We are listed in top 50 data science organisation
The Smart Cube shortlisted for two awards at the British Data Awards.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Candidate with at least 4 years relevant experience
- Tech Stack: AWS, Snowflake, Airflow, Python, Spark, Big Data and ETL Pipelines
- Strong programing skills, being well versed in Object-Oriented Programming system (OOPS), data structures, and algorithms
- Should be comfortable in executing ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes which include data ingestion, data cleaning and curation into a data warehouse, database, or data platform
- Should be comfortable with schema designing
- Experience in distributed computing environment
- Experience in structured/unstructured data and batch processing/real-time processing (good to have)
- Be comfortable with SQL (mandatory), Python(mandatory), Scala (good to have) to manipulate and prepare data and conduct various analysis as needed
- Reading\writing data to\from various sources - APIs, cloud storage, databases, big data platforms
- Experience of working with Big Data environment such as Hadoop and the ecosystem
- Data transformations and applying ML models
- Creating web services to allow create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operations
- Competent in project management framework such as Agile
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal