An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Quality Specialist to join With Intelligence’s Cardiff quality control team.
With Intelligence is an independent business intelligence company that was formed in 1998 and has grown to become a leading information provider within its core financial services markets. We provide high-value, specialist business information to the investment management industry. Delivering key information to defined target audiences through data products, magazines, yearbooks, events, and community websites.
We are seeking a dynamic Data Quality Specialist to join the Cardiff research centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the output from the investor research division is of the highest standard.
The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail, in addition to excellent analytic and communication skills, as well as being approachable, organised, ambitious, and driven. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual who wishes to work within a professional business environment.
Responsibilities will include:
· Reviewing and scoring the output from the investor research teams, including investor profile, mandate, and signal submissions.
· Providing feedback to researchers.
· Delivering training sessions.
· Help maintain training materials.
· Ensuring the quality of the investor data provided to clients is of the highest possible standard.
· Have a detailed understanding of the institutional investor space and can effectively contextualise our data in terms of client’s needs.
· Possess excellent analytic skills with the ability to interpret large datasets and be self-motivated with a keen eye for detail.
· Have first-class communication skills and be a methodical problem solver.
· A proactive approach to dealing with issues.
· Strong team player as well as ability to work independently.
· Understand how to prioritise, organise, and show initiative when dealing with several tasks and workloads simultaneously.
· Proficient with spreadsheets, databases, and MS Office.
· Experience delivering training/providing feedback.
· Proven knowledge of the financial sector.
· BS degree in Finance, Economics, or related field.
· Additional language skills
- 24 days annual leave rising to 29 days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Medicash (Healthcare Cash Plan)
- Wellness Days
- Flexible Fridays (Opportunity to finish early)
- Birthday day off
- Employee assistance program
- Travel loan scheme
- Charity days
- Breakfast provided
- Fully stocked drinks fridge
- Social Events throughout the year
- Hybrid Working with 3 days in the office
With Intelligence is based at One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EA. We offer amazing benefits, free breakfast daily and drinks provided all day, every day. We actively encourage social networks that oversee activities from sports, book reading to rock climbing, that you are free to join.
As part of our company, you will enjoy the benefits of an open plan office and working with a social and energetic team. With Intelligence provides exclusive editorial, research, data and events for senior executives within the asset management industry. These include hedge funds, private credit, private equity, real estate and traditional asset management, and our editorial brands are seen as market leaders in providing asset manager sales and IR execs with the actionable information they require to help them raise and retain assets. To maintain and grow our leading position in the market we need to continue to hire highly motivated, thoughtful and to ensure our subscribers are getting the exclusive intelligence they need first, and most comprehensively, through our range of services. If you are interested so far in what you have read, please apply, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.