Wiser Solutions is a suite of in-store and eCommerce intelligence and execution tools. We're on a mission to enable brands, retailers, and retail channel partners to gather intelligence and automate actions to optimize pricing, marketing, and operations initiatives, both in-store and online. Our Commerce Execution Suite is available globally.
The eCommerce Sr. Data Associate will work in a team
environment alongside Project Managers, Engineers, and other
teams, to ensure the smooth running of the eCommerce market
- Utilize Wiser’s proprietary software to capture and organize data.
- Handle any minor/major operational tasks in a timely manner.
- Analyze and compile larger data for reports from multiple data sources.
- Working from predetermined product lists, identify and determine correct data linkages from databases.
- Maintain documentation for all the required information regarding the process in a predefined format by Wiser.
- Check the accuracy of data by comparing datasets to various websites; this requires attention to detail and accurate logging of information.
- Be up to date with the latest tools, search engines, and applications on the internet, and use them to optimize your search.
- Identify keywords of the required information and use them to get to a specific area on the sites or to find maximum information.
- Check the accuracy of the data on the websites by comparing various websites and keep them recorded as instructed.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts, and among the networks.
- Graduate (BCA, BBA, BSc, or equivalent), preferably in computer science or business
- 2+ years of working experience in internet research is an advantage.
- Strong ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing.
- Strong knowledge of Internet and computer application skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Ability to learn new applications and tools offered on the internet and apply them for finding data.
- A sound knowledge of internet search engines, databases, and how to optimize the search.
- A team-oriented mindset with the drive to help others.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently without supervision; asks questions when needed.
- Should be able to work flexible working hours.
Shift time: 06:30 AM to 03:00 PM IST
Other Duties - Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EEO STATEMENT - Wiser Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation of any kind. Wiser Solutions, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, providing a work environment free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. All employment decisions at Wiser Solutions, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, family or parental status, disability, genetics, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by the state, federal, or local law. Wiser Solutions, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or retaliation based on any of these characteristics.