Senior Oracle ERP Cloud Data Migration Technical Consultant- Contract
Sep 08, 2023
Remote, United Kingdom
Version 1’s market-leading Oracle Applications Practice specialises in Finance, Supply Chain, HR, and Payroll Solutions with over 650 Oracle Specialists across the UK, Ireland, US, Australia, India and Slovenia.
We deliver consulting and managed services to transform and optimise ways of working for more than 230 customers through the provision of specialist knowledge right across the Oracle product stack – Oracle Fusion Cloud for ERP, HCM and EPM, eBusiness Suite, JDEdwards, Peoplesoft and Hyperion, not to mention extensive expertise in Analytics, Infrastructure, and Integration.
We have grown both organically and through acquisition, with our most recent acquisition of EPM and Analytics experts Qubix bringing 170 specialists to our team.
Our Oracle Fusion Cloud team has grown significantly over the past 3 years powered by recent business wins including Galliford Try, Bank of England, An Post, Inizio Health, Birmingham City Council, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and QBE Insurance.
We have an exciting growth strategy that will see further rapid growth and opportunity to drive value for our customers into 2024 and beyond.
- Proven experience in Oracle ERP Finance/HCM Core Cloud, specifically technical skills.
- Able to own and complete data migration tasks on time and without issues.
- Familiar with AIM/OUM Documentation Like CV040, CV020, etc. to support the ongoing data management team.
- Source to target mapping for the data objects to be migrated.
- Work closely with the V1 functional team to gather requirements, data mapping and error resolution.
- Work with business on data cleansing and to gather timely inputs.
- Consulting mindset with drive to improve data quality and help project success.
- Performing data migration audit, reconciliation, and exception reporting.
- Experience of working on large scale, complex internal transformation projects.
- Support with the overall delivery of data migration plans.
- Proven Knowledge in PL/SQL and Oracle Cloud Fusion
- Reasonable knowledge on Fusion Reporting tools like BIP, OTBI and FRS.
- Good Communication skills to work with wider/multiple teams and Client engagement.
- Be UK Security Cleared (SC) or eligible and willing to go through clearance process.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following experience
- File Based Data Import (FBDI) – ERP
- HCM Data Loader (HDL) - HCM
- Oracle Integration Cloud – Desirable
- PLSQL – required
- SQL – required.
- Oracle Fusion BI Reporting – Required.
- Analytical skills to understand data migration requirements, interpret source data and discuss with functional consultants for mappings.
- Knowledge in the following Finance Modules:
- General Ledger (GL) Balances/Forecasts/CoA
- Accounts Payable (AP) Bank Accounts/Suppliers/Invoices
- Accounts Receivable (AR) Customers/Invoice/Spend/Receipts
- Fixed Assets
- Purchase Orders (PO) BPA/CPA
- Projects (PJ) Projects/Budget/Costs
- Expenses (EXP)
- Knowledge in the following HCM:
- Core HR
Why Version 1?
Share in our Success through our Quarterly performance related Profit Share &an opportunity to join our new V1 Equity Success Scheme
Strong Career Progression & mentorship coaching through our Strength in Balance & Leadership schemes with a dedicated quarterly Pathways Career Development review
Financial benefits including; Pension, Private Healthcare Cover, Life Assurance, Financial advice
Ways of working now with remote & hybrid working options but there is always as a good excuse to get together too
Moments that matter & our enhanced maternity & paternity leave policies for life’s journey
A large training budget for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role. Ways
Wellbeing activities: an innovative Well Tech Scheme, MyGym Discounts, Octopus Car Lease (electric), Yoga, sponsored marathon and local team sports
Version 1 Annual Excellence Awards & our ‘ Call-Out’ platform where performance is called out and recognised
Our active ESG & CSR initiative allows you to get involved in local fundraising and development opportunities as part of fostering our diversity, inclusion and belonging schemes.
PLUS, many more exciting benefits… drop us a note to find out more.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing Oracle ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
Must be UK Based. Must be Security Clearance eligible and living in the UK for 5 years or more.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel, mostly remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Must have work permit due to timeframes
Suzanne Whelan, Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at: Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging | Version 1 Careers
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and do not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!