As a Senior MLOps Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to design, build, and implement systems and solutions specifically tailored for Biometric Authentication products. In this role, you will collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Machine Learning Research Engineers, and other data professionals to enhance the entire ML development lifecycle.
You will have the opportunity to work in a company where Machine Learning is the top priority. We take great pride in our modern tech stack and vibrant tech culture. Exciting challenges lie ahead for you to contribute your expertise in areas such as Software Development, Data Infrastructure, Feature Stores, Compute Environments, Model Tracking, Model Deployment, and Model Monitoring, among others.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Designing and building robust platforms capable of handling complex workflows
- Developing a high-performance platform optimized for GPU acceleration to efficiently run our ML models and seamlessly integrate them into our product
- Assisting in implementing and constructing state-of-the-art ML tooling, infrastructure, and software
- Aligning and implementing best MLOps practices in the industry
- Designing and delivering Data Pipelines and Training Automation Pipelines to enable data-driven insights and model training
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of deployment systems for our models
- Setting up advanced Monitoring and Alerting systems to gain valuable insights into our models' performance
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
- Proven experience in designing and building platforms for complex workflows and product integration
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering principles and best practices
- Solid experience with Python and an understanding of deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch, with proficiency in efficiently leveraging GPU resources
- Hands-on experience with Observability, including Monitoring and Alerting tools such as New Relic, Prometheus, ELK, etc
- A strong track record in ML and MLOps, encompassing model development, deployment, and monitoring
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes for containerization and orchestration
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- AWS proficiency (or any other cloud provider)
- Familiarity with the MLOps tools ecosystem (Data versioning, Model Tracking, etc.)
We are the preferred identity verification platform partner for the world’s most innovative growth-driven organizations helping conveniently verify and safeguard users anywhere in the world. We support the broadest number of identity documents from nearly every country and territory in the world - and this is continually increasing! With a diverse team and offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, and Estonia, as well as robust backing and funding from investors including Accel, Alkeon, IVP, Tiger Capital, and Y Combinator, we’re dedicated to helping businesses and individuals build a safer and more secure world. We strive to be the benchmark for trust online, and we take pride in being a positive force.
When you join Team Veriff, we offer you the opportunity to have a real impact and advance your career, while looking after you along the way with a range of benefits designed with you in mind. Some of our favorites include...
- Flexibility to work from home
- Stock options that ensure your share in our success
- Comprehensive relocation support
- Extensive medical, wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally
- Learning and Development budget that you are free to tailor for your own needs
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates - so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you!