CEO - Stealth Retail AI/ML SaaS Startups (Remote)
Nov 15, 2023
Santa Monica, United States of America
You have started and sold a successful Retail SaaS or Data Science organization(s) and you are ready to do it again. This is why you should do it with UP.Labs:
- Funded by Tier 1 VCs, with ability to bring in your own institutional investors.
- Rapid exit opportunity (3-4 years) compared to traditional startups.
- Established customer pipeline with top Corporate Partners
- Access to top-tier talent and support services for rapid scaling.
- Competitive base salary with substantial early-stage equity in a portfolio company backed by leading corporate investors and our venture capital partners.
UP.Labs is seeking a proven CEO with a track record of successful exits to lead a SaaS platform in retail. With UP.Labs, you'll have end-to-end control of your portfolio company, shaping product strategy, go-to-market plans, and team growth. You'll leverage the UP.Partners ecosystem for expertise and resources, fostering collaboration with corporate partners.
This individual will focus on scaling one of two startups in the following domains:
- Reverse logistics and customer engagement platform
- Clearance sales platform: Pricing optimization and enhanced customer clearance experiences
- AI-driven sales enablement for sales associates
- Ad network developed on a DTC shopping comparison platform
- Drive company operations, product development, and strategy.
- Lead go-to-market efforts (across multiple markets), working with Marketing, Finance, and Data teams.
- Manage P&L, define essential KPIs, and build a high-performing team.
- Collaborate with UP.Labs and technical leadership to shape the product vision, with an uncompromising focus on customer experience
- Access & utilize the UP.Partners ecosystem - an expansive team across product, engineering, marketing, legal and venture capital, available to help advise & scale your portfolio organization.
- Recruit, retain, and mentor a diverse, world-class team.
- Proven cross-functional leadership in high-growth and operationally complex environments.
- Management experience in AI/ML/CV early-stage growth companies.
- Track record of building retail ventures with previous exits.
- Strategic thinker with excellent go-to-market and product instincts, ability to sell and maintain enterprise level customers
- Strong EQ, executive presence, and a collaborative approach.
- Talent recruitment and culture-building expertise.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
Location: Major metro preferred.
We build high-growth tech startups that transform industries. Our unique approach includes meaningful equity rewards, technology-driven products, and unprecedent industry access. We collaborate with corporate investors to launch and scale ventures, and our CEOs take the reins to drive rapid growth.