Data Analyst (Python Developer) - JR027
Nov 16, 2023
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The Data Analyst/Engineer will define the enterprise metrics and deliver the capture of correct data in the automation and data analytics initiatives. The Data Analyst/Engineer is responsible to identify data sources, analyse existing data and ensure capture of new data by collaborating with multiple stakeholders and deliver successful implementation of the respective initiative.
- Build and maintain data queries and data pipelines using tools such as SQL.
- Build and maintain ETL/ELT job.
- Build complex robot to read, validate and analyse data.
- Build sophisticated dashboards and automated reports for core business metrics and performance trends using visualization tools.
- Implement data quality checks and monitoring to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of data..
- Conduct data mapping based on business requirements by leveraging on tools.
- Working with highly collaborative teams and to build quality solutions.
- Develop user guides and technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics, a related technical field or combination of equivalent practical experience and education.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience data mining/ingestion from various sources as a data engineer.
- Strong programming experience with frameworks including Python or Java and ETL/ELT is essential
- Proven skills on any Data visualization tool are essential.
- Data pipeline, relational database development, SQL query, any database procedure and function development.
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques.
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Independent fast learner with keen sense in automation tools and programming languages.
- Possess good problem-solving skill and can adapt to changes in business requirements.
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced, global environment.
- Strong organisational skills to manage assignments effectively and working within tight deadlines.
- Strong communications skills to collaborate with developers, QA, project managers and other stakeholders.
- Good to have experience working in Agile teams using JIRA tool.Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to learn new skills, existing and emerging technologies