At Uni Systems, we are working towards turning digital visions into reality. We are continuously growing and we are looking for a Data Product Owner to join our UniQue Brussels team.
What will you be bringing to the team?
- You will support the team overseeing the whole development cycle of data, including operational reporting, analytics and business intelligence tools from end-to-end
- Coordinate data analytics service activities including digital transformation, design and development of dashboards, assistance in the implementation of methodologies, data transformation and synchronisation
- Understand the end-to-end data lifecycle management challenges, from data definition and creation to data destruction, to improvement of data quality of financial and policy performance indicators, as well as the behavioural and organisational changes involving people, processes, and technology involved in data
- Develop methods to harness data to drive better decision-making, improve efficiency and reliability of data processes, and enhance data user satisfaction
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with various stakeholders, including data experts, policy analysts, developers, and other users. This includes explaining complex data concepts clearly and concisely and working collaboratively to gather requirements, define priorities, and ensure alignment.
- Extract insights from data, identify patterns, and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Interact, write and validate requirements with the business.
- Create product backlog, user stories and acceptance tests
What do you need to succeed in this position?
University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or another technical field
Certification as Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), SAFe Product Owner or equivalent is mandatory
At least 9 years of specific expertise in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data Integration/virtualisation, Data Modelling, ETL/ELT, dashboards, data virtualisation, analytical processing or data mining systems.
3+ years of experience in business intelligence/data management or analytics
3 years experience in planning and executing in an agile framework.
3 years experience in Agile, performing analysis with use-case specifications or user stories.
Good hands-on knowledge of Data Management and Data Governance.
Knowledge of business intelligence tools and Qlik products (Qlikview, Qlik Sense, NPrinting, Qlik6GeoAnalytics) is an asset.
Experience in DataOps, knowledge of data science tools and theory (including elements of machine learning), or cloud analytics is an advantage.
Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or another technical field is an advantage
Fluency in English. French language knowledge is considered a strong asset.
At Uni Systems, we are providing equal employment opportunities and banning any form of discrimination on grounds of gender, religion, race, color, nationality, disability, social class, political beliefs, age, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics. Take a look at our Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Policy for more information.