At Uni Systems, we are working towards turning digital visions into reality. We are continuously growing and we are looking for a Business Intelligence Expert to join our UniQue team in Brussels!
What will you be bringing to the team?
- Defining functional and non-functional requirements, conducting business case analysis, and establishing metrics
- Coordinating data analytics services, including dashboard design, methodology implementation, and data architecture review
- Providing data analytics solutions, assisting in defining performance dashboards, and developing reports and dashboards
- Maintaining and improving reporting architecture, perform ad-hoc analysis, and offering expert advice on data analytics technologies
- Analyzing the impact of cloud services on the reporting infrastructure
- Monitoring service quality, overseeing support teams, and reporting to management
- Developing quality plans, assessments, control tests, and service agreements for data analytics solutions
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and participate in meetings, webinars, and training sessions
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- Holds a Master's Degree
- At least 13 years of experience in an IT sector
- Minimum 10 years of expertise in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data Integration, Data Modeling, ETL/ELT, dashboards, analytical processing, or data mining systems
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Qlik products (Qlikview, Qlik Sense, NPrinting, Qlik GeoAnalytics)
- Expertise in one or more relevant domains: data warehousing, data transformation, data architecture, data lakes, data analytics, data management, data governance, data quality control, data science, advanced statistics, data virtualization, and cloud-based business intelligence
- Excellent proficiency in data warehouse tools and technologies, including relational databases, SQL, QliSense, NPrinting, Business Objects, and BODS
- Experience in DataOps, familiarity with data science tools and theory (including machine learning elements), or cloud analytics is a bonus
- Competence in performance monitoring and KPI generation
- Familiarity with Microsoft suite tools, such as Sharepoint and Excel is an advantage
- Deep knowledge of EAC’s programs, particularly European Solidarity Corps, or willingness to proactively acquire it
- Proficiency in English (minimum B2 level); French is considered an advantage
At Uni Systems, we are providing equal employment opportunities and banning any form of discrimination on grounds of gender, religion, race, color, nationality, disability, social class, political beliefs, age, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics. Take a look at our Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Policy for more information.