Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft is natively data-driven: from the core of our games to our marketing actions, we’re leveraging data and algorithms.
Part of the Ubisoft Data Office, the role of the Consumer Data Domain is to leverage data to improve the consumer experience engaging them all along their journeys while making sure they feel safe and cared for.
Build scalable machine learning systems to preserve the trust and safety of our users. Our motto is to never stop at the prototyping phase by combining research and engineering cycles with the objective to deploy production-grade products.
In that context, we’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with past practical experience, ideally in the field of anomaly / fraud detection.
The archetypal missions for this position would be to:
- Take ownership over the projects you build and push them ahead.
- Evaluate new machine learning techniques and models, implementing them from scratch if needed.
- Write, optimize, and produce high quality code that can run at scale, using modern best practices (MLOps).
- In collaboration with data and software engineers, ship models or prediction pipelines to production in our internal or public cloud infrastructures.
Whether you’re a software engineer who loves Machine Learning, or a research person that loves engineering, the key traits needed for this role are:
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Knowledge of Machine learning (& Deep Learning) frameworks.
- Experience with anomaly detection, unsupervised and/or semi-supervised learning is a strong plus.
- A “try hard, fail fast” mindset: research is evolving fast, and no one can know all the subfields of Machine Learning by heart. But we are never afraid to throw a punch at a new paper or an open-source repository with messy code, and so shouldn’t you be.
- Experience deploying models to production.
- Strong communication skills (English mandatory).
💰 Profit Sharing, yearly company saving plan. 25 paid time off + 12 additional paid days off. 50% of your Navigo pass is paid by the company, lunch vouchers (9€/day), healthcare for you and your family, and lots of Ubisoft additional perks.
📍 Our brand new office is located in Saint Mandé, (Metro line 1, Saint Mandé station). Gym available in the building. Ability to work remotely.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.