Ting Internet is a leading fiber Internet provider in the United States, delivering future-proof internet in over a dozen Ting Towns across the country.
We are rapidly growing our footprint, and with a national focus on better infrastructure, we don’t expect to slow down anytime soon!
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), Ting is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
As the Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst, Operations you will:
- Take a leading role measuring, understanding and improving the performance of Ting’s Operations, better known as the Networks org
- Drive business operations improvement efforts to enable Ting to achieve it’s multi-year corporate goals and scaling ambitious
- Work cross functionally with national/central and regional leaders to enhance operational excellence in areas such as construction, customer installation, engineering, and supply chain
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining business performance dashboards that enable sound decision making by executives and sr. leaders
- Co-build and drive forward business improvement plan/initiatives
- Contribute to OKR setting and tracking
- Review financial reports and proactively drive desired P&L outcomes
- Partnering with business leaders to strengthen existing scaling capabilities (playbooks, processes, systems)
- Be a positive change agent for the operation
- Track record of a growth mindset and grit
- US and Canada travel up to 10%
- All other duties assigned by your manager
- Reports to Director, Networks Business Operations Excellence
- Experience converting data insights into business intelligence
- Strong at visualization business performance trends to identify improvement opportunities, in tools like Power BI & Looker leverage data in Google Sheets & Snowflake respectively
- Demonstrated ability to partner with operational stakeholders to build and deliver on business improvement plan/initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISP operational practices and improvement strategies, ideally from the US Telecom
- 4+ years of business intelligence and/or manage management experience
- Organizational change/scaling experience is highly desirable
- Proven ability to create documentation and processes, and critical metrics
- PMP/PMI certification is a plus
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Ting and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What's new at Tucows
Learn more about Tucows, our businesses, culture and employee benefits on our site here.