1GLOBAL creates better connections between people, businesses and things. Since 2006, we have built state-of-the-art SIM software, intuitive management platforms, in-network call recording and a powerful global mobile network.
We are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our DevOps team.
This role and the team will be located in Lisbon (hybrid & flexible work model). You will be part of a dynamic DevOps team driving automation, cloud infrastructure, data and observability stacks. We are looking for someone who is humble, hungry and smart; willing to work in a highly collaborative and diverse environment.
As DevOps - Data Engineer, you will:
- design, integrate, deploy and maintain our data infrastructure, data tools, and analytical systems;
- work within a multi-disciplinary team to deliver the tools and enablers that best serve our product/engineering needs;
- optimize existing data, enhance data collection procedures and data governance processes to improve performance, stability and data accessibility;
- improve documentation (e.g. handbooks, tutorials) and help/guide development teams troubleshoot issues.
- experience with public cloud infrastructure (AWS);
- knowledge of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes);
- experience with CI/CD tools, repositories and pipelines;
- experience building, working and maintaining data pipelines, and ETL processes on big data environments;
- experience with Big Data technologies (such as Spark, Kafka, NoSQL);
- knowledge of programming language (such as Python, Go, Java, Scala);
- experience designing and implementing processes for data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management;
- knowledge of configuration or infrastructure management/automation tools (such as Ansible, Terraform, Crossplane);
- fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- collaborative, curious and willing to learn.
- Opportunity to work in one of the world's leading innovators in eSIM, cloud and digital solutions;
- Great team spirit with collaborative, friendly and fun environment;
- Work from one of the warmest capital cities in Europe, not only famous for the sunny weather but also because of its colorful buildings, great nightlife, fantastic food and friendly people;
- Permanent and hybrid contract, with flexible working hours;
- Health Insurance from the start date;
- Meal allowance paid via Meal Card;
- Flex benefits, including transportation and more;
- Access to our internal referral program;
- Computer and mobile device with 10G of internet;
- Generous PTO, higher than provided by law, and additional day-offs apart from the usual holidays balance, including your birthday day off.
1GLOBAL is an equal opportunity employer that encourages you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We support diversity, we are committed to equal and fair treatment, and we embrace our people regardless of how they identify themselves or who they love.
Apply for this position by sending us your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile.