Senior Data Engineer - Technology - (ID: 1708)
Nov 10, 2023
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a Technology Company.
Occupy a unique position in the market, as a Senior Data Engineer to expedite our Data Platform Stack to support our developers, database architects, data analysts on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects in a dynamic environment.
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets and ability to identify data anomalies and resolve data issues.
- Collaborate with Data Leads, Data Analysts and QA analysts to validate requirements, participate in user requirement sessions.
- Perform tests and validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirements. And be available to perform ETL tuning and SQL tuning.
- Ability to document data flows representing business logic in ETL routines.
- Design and implement data conversion strategy from legacy to new platforms.
- Perform design validation, reconciliation, and error handling in data load processes.
- Design and prepare technical specifications and guidelines including ER diagrams and related documents.
What will help you succeed
- Must be well versed with Data warehousing concepts including design patterns (Star schemas, Snowflake design schemas). Must be aware of data modeling concepts including the data modeling Normal forms.
- Knowledge of AWS Infrastructure including S3, SNS, EC2, CloudWatch and RDS.
- 7+ years working in ETL/Data transformation projects with one or more related products such as Informatica or Talend or Microsoft SSIS.
- 7+ years working in business intelligence, data warehousing initiatives.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases like Oracle or Ms Sql Server or Vertica.