What We'll Bring:
We are looking for Data Analyst to bring big data, marketing analytics, and database technology together to deliver best-in-class insights. You must be a hands-on data guru who’s passionate about data, database product development, and play well with others. If you have a curiosity for different industries and companies, a passion for data analytics, SQL enthusiast, and skills to create effective and repeatable data transformation and profiling methods, we would like to hear from you.
Data is rarely perfect. We are looking for data analysts who will ensure we have the best data for client marketing insights. You will work in a cross functional team that spans Strategy, Data Management, Analytical Insights, and Product Solutions. You will use a keen eye, an understanding of the client’s industry and business practice, and common sense.
What You'll Bring:
- Analyze data and identify data pattern to bring insight out of data.
- Build story around the data findings and explain in simple words.
- Data discovery and validation.
- Follow best practices and document the processes.
- Pay attention to Detail.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor in computer science/engineering/statistics/economics (master degree preferred).
- 1- 3 years of experience in data analysis and exploratory analysis.
- Have strong analytical thinking and soft skills.
- Hands-on experience in Hive SQL, Spark SQL or any ANSI SQL.
- Strong in MS Excel, Tableau for data crunching.
- Good knowledge of Hadoop platform, Python, Spark.
- Should be team person and strong interpersonal skills.
Experience in GCP / AWS .
Impact You'll Make:
Experience in digital marketing, campaigning and advertising.
TransUnion Job Title
Analyst, Data Analysis