Senior Finance Analyst ( Power BI/ Power Query)
Sep 14, 2023
Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries.
As a Centre of Excellence in Penang, we take pride in providing shared services that Toll’s entire network depends on daily. As our CoE grows, we enjoy more opportunities to take on exciting and diverse challenges to progress even further, always supported to learn, develop, and expand our knowledge. In a fast-paced environment, we are energised by our culture, which is caring, inclusive and welcoming. United in our purpose, we collaborate well as a team, continuously improving how we deliver for our internal and external customers. We appreciate the safety, security, and stability that our work brings and feel valued knowing that as our business grows, we all grow together.
- Ensure adherence to Toll accounting policies and other generally accepted accounting standards
- Responsible for all aspects of Fixed Assets – mainly Capitalising / Transfer / Disposals , monthly reconciliations, balance sheets, tax, maintaining FA register
- Complete monthly Balance sheet reconciliations across all Global Logistics BU and monthly FTC data files preparation/ submission
- Create & issue FX rates file WD -5 and WD 1, produce reports and complete monthly PAYG information for Tax.
- Complete & submit ABS surveys, Quarterly / Half Yearly / Full Year.
- Produce reports and complete monthly PAYG information for Tax.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance or relevant field.
- 5 years of practical accounting experience
- Ability to play a hands-on role in financial/management reporting as required
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting standards and principles.
- Experience with general ledger accounting processes and information systems.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. Join us and take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, apply now or for more information contact [email protected].
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in Malaysia and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.