Sr. Consultant, Power BI Analyst
Sep 04, 2023
Long Beach, California, United States
Technossus, a leading software solutions and technology consulting company, is seeking a qualified and experienced Sr. Consultant, Power BI Analyst to join our team. As a Sr. Consultant, Power BI Analyst, you will be responsible for developing interactive and insightful dashboards and reports to help our clients make better-informed business decisions. At Technossus, we value our commitment to delivering cutting-edge solutions, and our Sr. Consultant, Power BI Analyst is a key player in ensuring our clients receive exceptional value and quality every time.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to understand their business intelligence needs and translate them into data visualizations that provide actionable insights.
- Develop interactive dashboards and reports in Power BI to track business performance and identify trends.
- Analyze and interpret data to provide recommendations that enhance decision-making processes.
- Design and implement data models and data architecture to support the management and analysis of large data sets.
- Identify and resolve data quality and integration issues.
- Share best practices with the team to increase knowledge and optimize processes.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Business Intelligence trends and technologies.
- Proven experience in developing high-quality dashboards and reports in Power BI.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse design and architecture.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of working experience as BI Analyst and a bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, commerce degree or equivalent
- 5+ Years of Power BI experience with DAX and Power Query
- Strong/excellent SQL Skills including PL/SQL
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $110,000.00 and $140,000.00. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus and benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Day Care FSA
- Company paid life, AD&D, & LTD insurance
- Flexible PTO policy
- Continued training to level up your skills
- Supplemental benefits available:
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program
While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to communicate in person, over telephone, and/or video conference.
- The ability to stand, walk, and sit in a computer chair for long periods of time.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to communicate in person, over telephone and/or video conferences.
- Sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment.
While performing the duties of this role the employee is required to maintain a professional and positive attitude with clients and colleagues. Frequent deep thinking and interactions with multiple stakeholders and clients. Ability to utilize knowledge and experience to problem solve, make quick decisions, and interpret proposals publicly or in group setting.
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to make quick decisions
- Frequent deep thinking
- Communicate clearly with coworkers
- Lead and direct a team
- Articulate objectives and expectations clearly
- Speak publicly
- Interpret data
For Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made for those that qualified during application process. If you need accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know when you submit your application and we'll do our very best to adjust as needed.
A little about us and why you’ll love working here
Technossus is a privately held, award-winning software solutions and technology consulting firm started by industry experts to help companies design, develop and implement innovative software solutions. Our experts create enterprise applications and immersive user experiences while working collaboratively with clients to ensure the highest level of predictability and success. We attribute our rapid growth as one of the nation’s fastest-growing technology solutions providers to our core values, which include our commitment to delivering exceptional value and quality to every client—every time. Driven by passionate and creative technology professionals, we strive to be the most respected and trusted consulting firm in the industry and to consistently exceed expectations and deliver solutions that transform businesses and cost-effectively enhance operational performance.