Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide; processing over $3 billion in mobile commerce revenue.
A majority of Ecommerce traffic is on a mobile device now; we turn these users into high retention growth for some of the largest brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to power their mobile experience. Check out our buzz on TechCrunch, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
At Tapcart we believe data tells a story.
We are looking for a well-rounded analyst to join our Data team to leverage cross-functional data and drive our business strategy forward. You should be passionate about applying your analytical and engineering skills to democratize data, metrics, and insights to drive decision-making. If you are naturally data curious, excited about deriving insights from data, experienced in improving the availability and usability of those insights and motivated by having an impact on the business, we want to hear from you. This function will be a part of our data team but will support our Go-To-Market (GTM) Teams almost exclusively (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Partnerships) and work closely with Revenue Operations.
Our ideal candidate can thrive in the speed and rigor of a rapidly growing startup. Teamwork, flexibility, communication, and a willingness to learn are of the highest importance. This role will be pivotal to fulfilling our goal to become the ultimate mobile commerce platform.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Ensuring GTM Data aligns with org standards set by Data Team
- Be the subject matter expert for data management including data integrity, acquisition, mining, analysis, forecasting, metrics and reporting.
- Build BI pipelines and dashboards that will be used by stakeholders every day and ensuring data flows accurately/consistently between all of our key systems
- Design, build, and maintain business intelligence infrastructure to improve the availability and usability of data and insights.
- Collaborating with RevOps/Business Systems on process development/optimization
- Collaboration with Data on the availability of customer data (GMV, push subscribers, etc.) for GTM stakeholders
- Forecasting - Pipeline, Leads, Won ARR, Churn, Contraction
- Drive strategic initiatives to improve the quality and timeliness of insights.
- Build scalable automation solutions utilizing SQL, Presto, Spark, Grow and other tools.
- Provide operational support for initiatives across a range of technical and non-technical topics.
- Define Business KPIs that will be used strategically internally and externally by stakeholders
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 3-5 years experience working in analytics, supporting the go-to-market side of the business (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success), preferably in B2B SaaS
- Strong understanding of key business metrics and their implications for GTM
- Experience/familiarity with GTM systems like Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Gainsight
- Working knowledge of modern BI tools like Tableau, Looker, Mode, DOMO, Grow, PowerBI, etc
- Proficiency of SQL - subqueries, outer joins, lags, and query-level statistics
- Practical knowledge of Python, pandas and working in Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience collaborating with Engineering to solve issues with data and drive best practices going forward
- Experience with writing and debugging data pipelines using a distributed data framework (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications.
- Hyperfocus on and intuition for understanding the underlying needs of the business.
BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with using Github for version control of code
- Experience working in e-commerce and/or B2B SaaS
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship or transfer.
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· 401K and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical eligible first of the month
· Dental and Vision eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 11 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Frequent Happy Hours, Company-Wide Offsite Events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively and remains highly collaborative, engaged, and connected.
· We pride ourselves on a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for $50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.