Nov 06, 2023
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What You’ll Take On
- Participate in all phases of SDLC - requirements, design, and development through testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Develop and support stable, scalable ETL/ELT workflows that gather and process data for multiple use cases.
- Provide technical support to User Acceptance and Integration testing environments by researching suspected anomalies.
- Performance tuning ETL process.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience in Informatica ETL platform.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) platform.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in using advanced SQL queries (analytical functions), experience in writing and optimizing highly efficient SQL queries.
- Experience in developing application integration using SOAP/REST APIs, APIs leveraged to integrate multiple systems is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of software coding practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an engineering or technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Engineering, or similar.
Great to Have:
- Oracle Business Intelligence/ Oracle Analytics Services and Control - M
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, , company parties, our Office gaming spaces, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to; Discretionary bonus, Provident fund contributions, 1+5 medical insurance + top up options and access to Practo online Doctor consultation App, Employee assistance program, 3X CTC Life Assurance, 3X CTC Personal accident insurance, childcare services, 20 days holiday + statutory holidays,
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to INR1150 per month, wellbeing program with the chance to earn up to $93 per annum, charitable giving program, access to learning platforms, employee discount program’s plus free games and events!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We are working on a hybrid mode, all employees are expected to be in office 3 days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays).