System1 is looking for a Sr. BI Reporting Analyst (Tableau Specialist) to join our Business Intelligence team. The Business Intelligence team is the horizontal layer that supports business intelligence, optimization, machine learning, and internal & external reporting. We process and report on hundreds of millions of events and user attributes per day, gathered from an extremely heterogeneous set of data streams.
As a Sr. BI Reporting Analyst on the Business Intelligence team, you will be working with engineering teams across System1 to ensure that we have the highest quality of data in and out of the platform. Attention to detail and a desire to learn are key to this position.
The Role You Will Have:
- Build/maintain Tableau dashboards and reports to track key metrics for cross-functional stakeholders and executives
- Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements and follow up to ensure data needs are being met
- Read data from multiple data sources and transform, enrich and aggregate data for an efficient presentation in an enterprise environment
- Provide input into the architecture, design, and implementation of a business intelligence solution
- Recommend improvements to streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, usability, and value
- Remain abreast of technology developments within fields relevant to current and future BI and Reporting initiatives
- Assist the BI, Data Science, and Marketing teams with data investigations.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical or science) preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong data visualization and design skills
- 5+ years building dashboards and reports in Tableau Desktop
- 5+ years working in SQL (Postgres / MySQL / MSSQL or similar) in a production environment
- Strong sql query skills (CTE’s, stored procedures, multi-table joins, temp tables) with large data sets
- Able to function with imperfect data (strive to do things the right way, but able to accept some compromises along the way)
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Project Management Methodologies
- Experience with Tableau Cloud platform management and user access management
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Generous PTO + 11 company holidays
- Open sick time
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, Vision for employees
- 401k with match
- Health & Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Paid professional development
- Leadership & growth opportunities
- Virtual company and team building events
The U.S. base salary range for this full-time position is $152,000 - $171,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all U.S. and Canada locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
System1 offers flexible work arrangements for most employees (unless they hold positions which are identified as having to be 100% onsite in Marina del Rey, CA, Bellevue, WA or Guelph, ON Canada). Most System1 full-time employees choose to work in a hybrid environment, splitting their time between working in our offices and working remotely. System1 allows fully-remote work in the following approved locations: Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. Prospective U.S. employees who live outside of any of these states will need to establish residency in one of the approved states prior to employment.