418/2023 - IT Engineer - Cognitive Services (Azure OpenAI) & IoT
Sep 19, 2023
Alfragide, Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
Are you ready to dive into the exciting world of IoT and Cognitive Services (AI for example)?
Syone is seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Engineer - Cognitive Services (including Azure OpenAI) & IoT to join our Professional Services department. You will be an important member of the Customer Service and Support (CSS) Data and AI Support Engineering Team and a virtual member of the Cognitive Services (Azure OpenAI) & IoT Product Group.
Your Main Responsabilities:
- Lead engineering investigations to bring quicker issue resolution to support incidents impacting our customers and improve customer experience;
- Build solutions, help create tools, help automate issue detection and diagnosis, to enable customers or support to self-resolve the issues;
- Identify emerging trends or re-occurring escalation scenarios and drive engineering opportunities to mitigate and/or eliminate them from the workflow. This can include a range of potential work item categories; such as self-healing mechanisms, self-serve, transparency, automation, and/or increasing the capabilities for Azure support;
- Contribute to product improvements by filing impactful bugs, design change requests and helping developers to fix and ship them to production, preventing customers from being impacted;
- As a trusted advisor to the Microsoft Azure engineering team and the Serviceability Technology Lead, you will suggest changes to future versions to better equip our support teams as well as our partners and customers and help influence in-market solutions today;
- As a customer ambassador, you will also partner with engineering leadership for strategic technical, architectural and design discussions, and drive strategic thought leadership for Azure Diagnostics/UDE tools creation and usage worldwide bringing the customer voice to the center of impactful decisions. These strategic areas of focus will target our highest impact pain points for our partners, customers and team members;
- Able to work well in challenging situations while exhibiting flexibility and ability to tolerate and manage through ambiguity and uncertainty.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing or support role in any of the following: technical escalation support, product support, developer support, IT DevOps, IT Admin/support, Systems Development, or Consulting or IT/Network Operations.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Azure Platform
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Azure architecture and its components (Fabric, Compute, Storage, RDOS, Management Portal)
- Microsoft Cognitive Services (including Azure OpenAI) & IoT services (only required 1 of services)
- Knowledge of Service oriented architecture.
- Familiarity with development: tools, language, process, methods, troubleshooting
- Experience with Data Integration solutions and services
- Experience with Open Source technology preferred
- Experience with C#, JAVA, .NET, PowerShell, CLI, Cognitive Services (including Azure OpenAI) and/or IoT (only required 1 of services)
- Experience with workflow automation tools like Power automate, Azure automation etc.
- Service engineering and/or DevOps experience at internet scale involving user data and/or software development for an enterprise level product
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills, an ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Experience in a Tier 2/3 environment is preferred
- BS in computer science or engineering or equivalent industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Passion for technology and customer supportability
- Leadership - handle technically challenging and politically hot customer situations
- Strong communications skills - excellent spoken and written English communication skills and the ability to present complex technical issues clearly and concisely to a general audience.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.