The Data team at Swile is responsible for monetizing data assets. We do this in a number of ways such as by enabling better decision making, improving operations and efficiencies, measurably reducing risk, building data products, and more.
To achieve this we have a multidisciplinary team composed of Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers, and Data Analysts covering the entire data value chain from data ingestion to data exploitation.
At Swile, we have invested in a modern data stack (Snowflake, Stitch, Airflow, DBT, Looker, Metabase) to support us in our mission. And we are always ready to embrace new technologies that can help us do that better.
In charge of transforming the company in depth, by putting data at the heart of decision making. The Data Analytics Manager will continue improving our approach to Data Analytics fostering a data-driven culture across the organization. Ensuring best-practices and high quality data are available not only for your team, but also to all internal stakeholders.
You will be managing a team of data analytics engineers and data analysts, and will demand from our data engineers in France high-quality data so that you can have trustworthy dashboards, APIs and good data governance across the org.
- Develop frameworks and tools to scale insight generation to meet critical business and product requirements
- Collaborate and build strong partnerships with Product, AI/ML.
- Influence the trajectory of data in decision making
- Improve trust in our data by championing for data quality across the stack
- Influence event logging instrumentation best practices and participate in architecture designs
- Desirable 5+ years of working experience with product and business analytics areas
- Desirable 2+ years being a manager of data analysts and data analytics engineers
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in SQL and proficient in at least one data engineering language, such as Python or Scala
- Experience with Metabase
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience with Data Observability and Monitoring (DBT)
- Experience with ETLs tools like Stitch or Airflow
- Clear and mature communication skills: ability to distill complex ideas for technical and non-technical stakeholders in Portuguese and English. French is a plus.
- Strong capability to forge trusted partnerships across working teams
We will love if you have
- Masters Degree/pHd on Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields
- Have experience with real-time data processing tools such as Apache Flink, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka
- Have worked within Data Science projects