Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Associate, Data Ops
We are building commercial-grade technology to operate kidney care services at scale. Our data platform is EMR (Electronic Medical Record) agnostic which enables data integration between different applications. We are in progress of building our first applications on the top of the data platform. The Data Ops Associate focuses on the continuous running of our production data platform across our internal and external sources. Data Ops Associates become experts in all automated and manual work needed for data ingress/egress and movement throughout our data platform. They are the experts in what works well, and what needs to be improved, across our data pipelines.
- Oversee running ingestion processes for all existing batch sources
- Ability to dig into data pipeline errors to understand the root cause and fix or escalate to the appropriate engineering team as needed
- Balance tasks and priorities between multiple ongoing data ingestions; ensure each data refresh is complete within SLA
- Contribute to reducing friction across data products within our evolving data mesh
- Contribute to increasing observability across data products within our evolving data mesh
- Working with the DataOps Engineer to increasingly automate data movement across our data mesh
- Implement solutions using both vendor specific and custom-built scripts
- 1+ year’s experience in healthcare/technology related field
- 1+ year’s experience with programming languages such as Python, C#, or Java (could be through course work in academic/bootcamp settings)
- 1+ year’s experience with scripting languages such as bash, Perl, etc. (could be through course work in academic/bootcamp settings)
- 1+ year’s experience running/monitoring production data pipelines
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- 1 year’s experience with observability solutions (i.e., Sumo Logic)
- 1 year’s experience running/maintaining AWS data infrastructure (S3, Glue, Redshift, etc.)
- 1 year’s experience with dbt
- Working knowledge of Data Mesh architecture
- Intermediate in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Able to code and comprehend code around technologies that deal with acquiring data
- 1 year’s experience working with Hadoop and other Big Data Technologies
- Exposure to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) concepts and processes
- Exposure to AWS infrastructure
Annual Salary: $63,600.00-$74,800.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide and work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]