We’re the world’s leading sports technology company, at the intersection between sports, media, and betting. More than 1,700 sports federations, media outlets, betting operators, and consumer platforms across 120 countries rely on our know-how and technology to boost their business.
Are you passionate about Data Visualization?
Sportradar is seeking a curious and motivated BI Developer to join the fast paced and dynamic Trading Services Unit Operations team.
You will be responsible for the design, creation, and implementation of the reporting layer for our global Trading Services Operations. You will implement creative approaches to solving complex problems with ambiguous paths to resolution. In addition to building new features, you will constantly be improving and expanding existing reporting interfaces.
The role is a key member of the team that will help develop the vision for and architect for our Trading Services Data Infrastructure. The Trading Services Unit Operations team drives innovation and operational excellence through the projects they support across the Unit.
You will report directly to the Head of Trading Services Unit Operations and collaborate with management of our Trading Operations and Core BI/Data teams to surface the answers to key operational and business questions.
What You Will Do
- Consolidate data from various sources via ETL processes
- Dashboard Development
- Pro-actively Identify opportunities for new projects, using existing tools in new ways, using existing data differently, and generally demonstrating the value of data
- Reining-in and centralizing reporting interfaces that have been developed in silo.
- Driving best practices and technical excellence
- Engaging with Trading BI/Data projects throughout their lifespan; from conception, development, launch, and beyond
- Being the main liaison with the Core BI/Data Team for Trading Services
- Lead the translation of business requirements into technical tasks.
- Responsible for articulating tasks that cover a user interface and reporting capabilities.
- Creating Technical documentation for BI Tools
- Maintenance of existing documentation for BI Tools
- Participate in Departmental knowledge transfer Programmes in order that they can transfer their knowledge to others in the Unit who will benefit
- Plan self-training and education in order to ensure that technical knowledge is developed so that appropriate new technology and techniques can be suggested in order to effectively meet business needs
- Experience of working in data engineering or BI Developer roles in support of BI and Analytics
- Deep Understanding of SQL
- Strong Data Visualization skills
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience using Data Visualization tools (i.e. Qlik Sense, Tableau)
- Track record of having earned the trust of leadership by challenging norms and improving efficiency.
- Ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people, and technology challenges to identify risks and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work in global environments and with people/teams from different cultural backgrounds.Experience working with AWS (Redshift)
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status, or personal preferences