Why join Us?
We are hiring! We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated, and detail-oriented self-starter to join our Software Development Group as a Data Scientist. This position will be a part of our team in Austin, TX.
AtkinsRéalis is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies. AtkinsRéalis has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. AtkinsRéalis has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Participates in client needs analyses.
- May participate in collection, conversion, and assembly of data in a variety of formats.
- May participate in documentation and diagramming of business and technical requirements.
- May participate in database/application design.
- Develops customized applications by writing well-documented code in the applicable environment to meet documented software requirements.
- Performs maintenance tasks on existing projects following the project’s established architecture/design.
- Prepares data documentation for projects, following prescribed Best Practices.
- Maintains continued knowledge of technology developments in the field and use of applicable programming languages.
- Monitors quality control within area of responsibility.
- Manages commitments to complete tasks within given schedule and budget.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- B.S. or B.A in Computer Science, IT-related discipline, or four years relevant computer programming experience after degrees in Engineering, or other related disciplines.
- This level may be achieved by practitioners with 2 years of experience since related Bachelor's degree; minimal experience required with related Master's degree if academic program provided opportunity to develop software development experience directly applicable to job. Non-degreed practitioners must demonstrate at least six years of direct experience in lieu of degree. Typical incumbent has 4-6 years' experience.
- Great interpersonal, technical writing and communications skills.
- An industry recognized certification, i.e., Microsoft Certified Solution Developer preferred.
What we offer at AtkinsRéalis:
At AtkinsRéalis, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
AtkinsRéalis is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review AtkinsRéalis Equal Opportunity Statement here:
AtkinsRéalis cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to AtkinsRéalis, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Upon acceptance of an offer, all candidates must go through a drug screen test and background check. AtkinsRéalis is a federal contractor which mandates a satisfactory background screening report and drug test that supersedes state laws.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, AtkinsRéalis family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.atkinsrealis.com/recruitment-agencies
At AtkinsRéalis, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.