SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
The Data Operations Consultant at SmartRecruiters is a seasoned professional with a strong technical background and with a deep understanding of Talent Acquisition and HRIT. This role requires a diverse skill set that combines technical expertise, project management, and customer relationship management.
As a Data Operations Consultant at SmartRecruiters, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers' success by managing the part of the onboarding project where we migrate the Customer’s data, typically jobs and candidates, from their previous ATS. You will join our Hiring Success Team, which is responsible for creating a boundless hiring experience for our customers.
- Strong understanding of SmartRecruiters' integration capabilities, particularly APIs
- Serve as the main point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders about data migrations from external platforms
- Lead the data migration stream of the onboarding process for new customers, setting expectations and framing their introduction to the SmartRecruiters community
- Take on multiple customer onboarding processes, acting as the primary liaison for data operations
- Act as a customer advocate, wearing the hats of a Business Consultant, Project Manager, and Developer to drive the best technical and functional decisions
- Collaborate with the customer's IT team to design and document the migration strategy before executing it
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of the data migration, aligning with the overall solution delivery plan
- Use and extend a set of tools to deliver data migrations faster and with an outstanding quality
- In-depth knowledge of SmartRecruiters, staying updated on product updates and changes
- Develop your professional expertise, applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Demonstrate mastery over assignments, using professional concepts and SmartRecruiters’ policies and procedures to solve a moderate range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- Apply practical knowledge of tools, practices, and technologies used on a daily basis.
- Work on requests for enhancements of small to moderate size where analysis of situations or data requires a review of various factors.
- Build productive internal and external working relationships, using discretion to prioritise work and evaluate problem-solving approaches.
- Exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receive only general instructions, autonomously managing tasks within defined procedures, priorities, and practices.
- Be generally reviewed for accuracy.
- Focus on providing standard professional advice and creating initial reports for review by experienced team professionals.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork skills, ask questions, and challenge status quo bias.
- Technical proficiency in HTTP, APIs, WebServices
- Solid understanding of coding principles, particularly in Python (Flask API, Pandas, requests)
- Experience with commercial ETL and middleware tools
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven ability to design technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Collaborative mindset for effective teamwork and cross-functional collaboration.
- Exceptional time management and adaptability.
- Conflict resolution skills and the ability to manage challenging customer interactions.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.