What you’ll do – Perform as smoothly as our cars:
- You are responsible for setting up Data Analytics framework with full freedom to pick the best technologies which fits the business.
- You are responsible for digging out insights from data to make the business impact and paving the way for Insight Platform.
- You will be the subject matter expert and facilitator for all Data science-related questions to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Work with senior stakeholders closely to deliver data-driven decision-making for the business.
- You will assist other engineers in designing the right data models
- You will help the team choose the right persistence technologies for different type of workloads.
- You will evaluate and implement an array of technologies to solve various business needs from near-real-time reporting to deep analytics.
What do you need to succeed – Your willingness to accelerate:
- Bachelor's or Masters in Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Having (4-6)years of experience in the field of quantitative analytics, research, or data science & also experience leading/mentoring juniors.
- You should have strong knowledge in statistics and machine learning with direct experience in Data Science with clear understanding fundamentals of statistical models, classical ML models, inference and hypothesis testing, simulations and optimisations.
- Strong programming skills in at least two languages for example Python / Java / Go.
- Should have understanding of Devops/Mlops
- You have experience working with large amounts of real data with SQL or NoSQL
- Must have hands on and should know various deployment architectures.
- Must have deployed multiple ML models.
- You have experience of implementing real life complex problem
Why Choose Sixt?
Sixt is the company with legacy of more than a century offering healthy work environment, friendly work culture and continuous learning. The leadership here believes in team empowerment and challenging opportunities are offered to solve real world problems.
About the department:
Engineers take note: cutting edge technology is waiting for you! We don't buy, we primarily do it all ourselves: all core systems, whether in the area of car sharing, car rental, ride hailing and much more, are developed and operated by SIXT itself. Our technical scope ranges from cloud and on-site operations through agile software development. We rely on state-of-the-art frameworks and architectures and strive for a long-term technical approach. Exciting? Then apply now!
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!