Data Analytics and Incentives Analyst (Fort Lauderdale, Chicago, or Las Vegas - Remote)
Sep 13, 2023
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Only candidates in Fort Lauderdale, Chicago, or Las Vegas will be considered.
Sixt is looking for a Data Analytics and Incentives Analyst to support the People & Culture team in all matters relating to management, reporting, processing, analysis, updates, recommendations, and strategy around employee incentive programs.
The analyst will work closely with members of the People & Culture team and leads from a portfolio of departments, utilizing a variety of data sources, to drive business performance through a combination of intense analytical acumen, administrative/organizational skills, and effective communication related to incentive programs.
- Calculate, document, and analyze employee incentive programs on a variety of cadences (Ex. monthly, quarterly, and yearly) while ensuring their integrity, accuracy, and strategic value
- Serve as the subject matter expert on incentive programs and effectively collaborate and communicate with HR Business Partners and department stakeholders
- Lead ad-hoc reporting, analyses and recommendations related to incentive programs
- Serve as a back-up for the Data Analytics and Incentives Manager
- Provide premium customer service to internal customers and partners
- Innovate and push for process improvements, efficiency, and alignment
- Responsibly handle highly sensitive, confidential data
- 3-5 years of experience in related field preferred
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Philosophy, Data Science or related field, preferred
- Experience in an analytical field, preferred (SQL Experiences is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel (Formatting, Formulas, PivotTables, Etc.)
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills for large and small audiences
- Strong technical proficiency with data analysis, data-driven storytelling, and data visualization
- Highly effective organizational, time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Structured and logical thinking, decision making and problem solving
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects
- Authorized to work in the US
- Does not require sponsorship now, or in the future
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
About the department:
Our employees bring our company in the fast lane – every day our HR team is in the race for the best talents worldwide. In the SIXT HR department, the work is not done with selecting and hiring the right people! We connect advisory, development, and well-being of our talents with the business requirements of New Work, transformational support, HR systems and people analytics. Embracing innovation, contributing to the creation of a workspace where everybody feels comfortable and where future-focused work is valued are some of our main objectives we're thriving for day by day.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!