Machine Learning Engineer - 300823
Sep 04, 2023
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Sirion is a Contract Lifecycle Management Leader! At least that’s what premiere analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, and IDC believe. We are SaaS innovators, working at the intersection of artificial intelligence and legal technology to transform how businesses contract for success. Our product is trusted by Fortune 500s and major global enterprises such as Schneider, Morgan Stanley, Qantas, Unilever, IBM, Vodafone, Alstom, and Novartis, to create, negotiate, and manage 5+ million contracts worth more than $450bn across 70+ countries around the world. We are on a hypergrowth journey and our recently closed $110 million Series D funding is adding to our momentum
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Machine Learning Engineer to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and enhance machine learning models and solutions. You will collaborate closely with our R&D, Data Science, and Engineering teams to drive the development of advanced machine learning systems, from model design to deployment, and contribute to the growth of our AI capabilities.
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including data scientists, architects, and MLOps experts to devise and implement highly scalable and dependable machine learning infrastructure.
• Be responsible for model training, NLP implementation, integration development, response generation, testing & evaluation, and iterative improvement.
• Write clean, scalable code to integrate models into our tech stack
• Perform model evaluations and testing to ensure robust, accurate performance
• Monitor models post-deployment and tweak as needed to improve metrics
• Troubleshoot issues with ML-Services, model pipelines and infrastructure
• Contribute to the improvement of our ML architecture and frameworks
• Prototype and fine-tune LLMs, Conduct POCs to find the best frameworks to create LLM guardrails.
• Be accountable for the delivery of the project within the defined timelines with good quality
• Implement robust security measures and privacy protocols to safeguard sensitive data and ensure strict adherence to regulatory prerequisites.
• Stay updated with the latest advancements and best practices in machine learning, cloud computing, and software engineering to drive continuous improvement.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in NLP, ML, and Deep Learning techniques
• Expertise in Java or Python, OOP, Design Patterns, time and space-efficient algorithms
• Experience building new products that leverage challenging high-performance algorithms
• Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented, modularized and quality software
• Skills in Prompt engineering, training, and fine-tuning large language models using new Generative AI techniques such as QLORA, and PEFT.
• Knowledge of unit testing, profiling, and code tuning
• Experience with LLM orchestration frameworks like Langchain, RAG, Langflow, etc.
• Exposure to Deep learning frameworks like Pytorch and TensorFlow.
• Should be able to do coding, debugging, performance tuning, and deploying the apps to the Production environment.
• Experience working in Agile Methodology
• Excellent communication and coordination skills