Senior Data Engineer/Team Lead (Healthcare domain)
Sep 15, 2023
Unleash your ambition and lead our team as a Senior Data Engineer! We are looking for a professional who not only has impressive experience in data engineering but is also ready to take on a leadership role.
Join us, and you will have the opportunity to innovate at the helm of the team, improve our solutions, and help us reach new heights!
If you are ready to take on this challenge and lead the team to success, submit your resume right now.
Our client is a leading medical technology company. The portfolio of products, services, and solutions is center to clinical decision-making and treatment pathways. Patient-centered innovation is and always will be at the core of the company. The client is committed to creating better patient outcomes and experiences, no matter where they live or what they face. The client is innovating sustainably to provide healthcare for everyone, everywhere.
The Project’s mission is to enable healthcare providers to increase their value by equipping them with our innovative technologies and services in diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, molecular medicine, and digital health and enterprise services.
- Work closely with the client (PO) as well as other Team Leads to clarify the tech requirements and expectations
- Coordinate and supervise your team (up to 4 team members), track performance, and take actions where TL's support is required
- Implement architectures based on Azure Cloud platforms (Data Factory, Databricks, Event Hub)
- Design, develop, optimize, and maintain squad-specific data architecture and pipelines that adhere to defined ETL and Data Lake principles
- Discover, understand, and organize disparate data sources and structure them into clean data models with clear and understandable schemas
- Contribute to the evaluation of new tools for analytical data engineering or data science
- Suggest and contribute to training and improvement plans regarding analytical data engineering skills, standards, and processes
- Experience in data engineering and with cloud computing services solutions in the area of data and analytics, Azure is the preferred one
- Conceptual knowledge of data analytic fundamentals, e.g., dimensional modeling, ETL, reporting tools, data governance, data warehousing, and structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with at least one programming language (Python/Scala)
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in business English
- Understanding Big Data DB like Snowflake, BigQuery, etc. Snowflake is the preferred one
- Experience in database development and data modeling, ideally with Databricks/Spark