Operations Planner Data Manager
Sep 07, 2023
Everett, Washington, United States
Sigma Defense Systems is a leading technology company serving the Department of Defense (DoD), providing tactical communications systems and services for digital modernization since 2006. Through our acquisitions of SOLUTE in January 2022 and Sub U Systems in May 2022, we have expanded our software and communications hardware solutions to better support JADC2, C5ISR, SATCOM, and DEVSECOPS for customers in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Space Force. Through a combination of hardware, software, and industry expertise, we provide a complete portfolio of solutions and services that accelerates information collection and sharing for faster decision making and better mission outcomes.
We are a company of innovative professionals thriving in a highly motivating work environment that fosters creativity and independent thinking. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to support our service men and women, now is a great time to join Sigma Defense!
Why would you work for us? Quite simply, the work we do is meaningful and stimulating. We promote initiative and independent thought; we encourage direct client engagement to ensure we are delivering what the customer wants; and our engineers and scientists are working on cutting-edge projects that move the state-of-the-art closer to the people who need them. If you're looking for technical challenges and an opportunity to take a leadership role in an environment that encourages you to excel, then WE are your destination.
Want to know what it's like to work at Sigma? Find out what our employees are saying.
Discover Your Next Mission with Sigma Defense - Find and follow us at Sigma Defense Systems LLC: Overview | LinkedIn and visit Sigma Defense | A Leading Technology Company for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Sigma Defense Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are seeking a talented former Naval Officer or Chief Petty Officer with 15+ years of Surface Navy experience to join the Distributed Training Architecture Support (DTAS) team in Everett, WA as an Operations Planner Data Manager.
Candidates have a SECRET Clearance and a minimum of 5 years of technical management experience as a Naval Officer or Chief Petty Officer supervising combat system configuration, operation, maintenance, and repair.
We need the rare skill sets you have developed through your Naval Careers to assist the Tactical Training Group (TTGP) Staff in executing their mission of providing advanced tactical training to deploying ships and strike groups through Fleet Synthetic Training (FST).
Be on the cutting edge of Live Virtual Training and make a difference to our Navy's capability at the same time. Join this exceptional team of Technical Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Equipment Technicians and Equipment Operators in the configuration and operation of the Fleet Battle Lab and Modeling & Simulation Control Centers; Synthetic Training Event Planning, Integration and Execution; BMD Systems and Training Support; Tactical Data Management Support and Executive Agent Support.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- 15+ years of Surface Navy experience.
- 5+ years of technical management experience as a Naval Officer or Chief Petty Officer or equivalent supervising combat system configuration, operation, maintenance, and repair.
- Recent scenario development, scripting, and role-playing exercise, or recent Combat Systems Training Team experience.
- Recent configuration and operation experience for one or more of the following systems:
- Modeling and Simulation
- Join Semi Automated Forces (JSAF)
- Tactical Data Information Link (TDL) generation systems supporting: LOS Link 11 (A), LOS Link 16, Joint Range Extension Application Protocol.
- Global Command and Control System (Maritime or Joint)
Personnel Clearance Level:
- Candidate must possess an active, DoD Secret security clearance.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $105,000 annually.
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance to Include an HSA Plan and HRA Plan Which Features a $6,000 Health Reimbursement
- Life and A&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- 160 Hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) with Carry-Over up to 240 hours
- 12 (Floating) Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Highly Competitive Salary