ATGPAC Training Requirements & Data Analyst
Nov 10, 2023
San Diego, California, United States
Sigma Defense Systems is a leading technology company serving the Department of Defense (DoD), providing tactical communications systems and services for digital modernization since 2006. Through our acquisitions of SOLUTE in January 2022 and Sub U Systems in May 2022, we have expanded our software and communications hardware solutions to better support JADC2, C5ISR, SATCOM, and DEVSECOPS for customers in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Space Force. Through a combination of hardware, software, and industry expertise, we provide a complete portfolio of solutions and services that accelerates information collection and sharing for faster decision making and better mission outcomes.
We are a company of innovative professionals thriving in a highly motivating work environment that fosters creativity and independent thinking. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to support our service men and women, now is a great time to join Sigma Defense!
Why would you work for us? Quite simply, the work we do is meaningful and stimulating. We promote initiative and independent thought; we encourage direct client engagement to ensure we are delivering what the customer wants; and our engineers and scientists are working on cutting-edge projects that move the state-of-the-art closer to the people who need them. If you're looking for technical challenges and an opportunity to take a leadership role in an environment that encourages you to excel, then WE are your destination.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Sigma Defense Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Sigma Defense is seeking a Navy Veteran with at least four years of Navy experience that is familiar with shipboard training systems and managing Department/Division routines to fill the ATGPAC Training Requirements & Data Analyst position as part of the CNSP/ATGPAC Training Support Team. This role provides a great opportunity to use your experience to help shape Fleet training requirements, assist in training process improvements, and impact the warfighting efficiency of ships' crews.
If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to take a role in an environment that encourages you to excel while using your experience to make a difference to operational staffs, then SOLUTE is your destination.
- Must have at least four years of Navy experience.
- Must have shipboard training systems experience (Training Team Lead or Training Officer) and managing Department/Division routines.
- Experience conducting workshops, organize and run meetings to identify Program Objectives and Milestones (POAM).
- Ability to produce administrative and operations efficiencies and or process improvements.
- Ability to identify, track, catalogue, and prioritize shipboard training system problems, shortfalls, and issues.
- Experience working with TORIS, FLTMPS, Battle E submissions, Basic and Advanced Phase training.
- Ability to conduct comparative analysis of CPF Surface Navy units executing Operational Fleet Readiness Plan (OFRP).
- Must possess knowledge of:
- Planning and Scheduling of Critical and Required Schools.
- The Surface Navy Basic Phase training processes Surface Force Training and Readiness Manual (SFTRM).
- Surface Warfare Training Strategy and Fleet Training Wholeness Strategy.
- Shipboard Mission Area Certification Processes.
- How Ship and Fleet Non-Combat Expenditure Allowance (NCEA) is planned and promulgated.
- How Critical NECs and NEC gaps impact ship readiness and preparedness during the Training Phase.
Personnel Clearance Requirements:
- Candidate must possess an active, DoD-issued Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a unspecified field of study.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Developing and presenting PowerPoint briefs that highlight issues and solutions to higher leadership.
Salary Range: $85,000 - $105,000 annually
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance to Include an HSA Plan and HRA Plan Which Features a $6,000 Health Reimbursement
- Life and A&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- 160 Hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) with Carry-Over up to 240 hours
- 12 (Floating) Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Highly Competitive Salary