Sia Partners is a next-generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0.
We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients. With 2,800 consultants in 20 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide.
Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
Our continued success and expansion are primarily due to the quality of our team members. Our consultants work closely with the C-suite at our clients to accelerate and de-risk business growth while improving their customer and employee experience. Our knowledge and fresh thinking help us to create innovative, yet pragmatic, solutions to critical business issues.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Engineering Lead - Manager / Senior Manager, Data and AI to join us in our Digital Transformation and Technology service area.
As part of an international and fast-growing community of 250+ data professionals located in our 8 Centers of Excellence (Paris, Montréal, Bruxelles/Amsterdam, New-York, London, Hong Kong, Middle East), you will be an important catalyst in the development and promotion of our offer in Australia. This will involve:
- Leading delivery projects with our clients on a wide range on topics such as:
- Data and AI technical architecture strategy and tooling roadmap development, in alignment with corporate and technology strategy
- Architecture of data analytics, visualisation and AI solutions across technologies including Azure, Snowflake, Oracle and AWS
- Data and AI evangelist and innovator across the industry and technology landscape to ensure alignment with emerging and leading-edge technology.
- Cloud technology architecture design, setup, configurations, implementations and integrations with third-party solutions.
- Machine learning, AI and statistics, including developing predictive models of decision making, supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis.
- Supporting the adoption and enablement of Data and AI solutions through deep technical expertise and experience realising value from Data and AI implementations.
- Delivery of data modernisation and migration projects that utilise data transformation technologies.
- Functional data design, data modelling and data pipeline development (ETL) enhancing the management and value of data across organisations and markets.
- Technical lead and campaigner in supporting the development of new offers that leverage and expand upon Sia Partners global Data and AI solutions, partnerships and platforms (Heka.ai, SIA GPT)
- Develop strong vendor relations across the local and national market with key vendor technologies including Azure, Snowflake, Oracle and AWS.
- Providing technical advisory and support with business development activities and sales.
- Providing sales opportunities through vendor relations and technology based market activation strategies.
In addition, we are seeking strong technical experience across all or some of the below:
- SQL skills to support data pipeline and data modelling.
- Azure, Snowflake, AWS or Oracle data warehousing technologies
- Data transformation tooling including Azure Data Factory (ADF), Fivetran, Matilion, Oracle Data Integration, AWS Glue, AWS Data Pipeline or other.
- Azure services including Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Databricks
- Analytics tooling including Power BI, Tableau, QuickSight or Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Skills related to SSIS, SSAS and SSRS to support traditional data activities.
- DevOps and CI/CD to support deployment automation, Azure preferred.
- Programming skills in Python or similar
- JIRA / Confluence or similar agile tooling experience
The role ensures projects are delivered beyond expectations and acts as a coach and mentor for consultants.
Your input will assist clients to capitalise on inherent opportunities by identifying and solving their most critical business needs through Data and AI initiatives.
The fresh perspectives you create will help challenge the status quo and introduce new ways of thinking. Working with the team to develop workable, pragmatic solutions and provide a lasting impact by transferring knowledge and building long-term capability for clients.
Bring your ambition and expertise to work with iconic organisations in the resources, energy transport and logistics, health and life sciences, tourism, financial services, government, utilities and not-for-profit sectors.
The successful applicant will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field. Advanced studies / Post graduate qualifications are advantageous.
- Prior experience in professional services (ideally in a Big 4 environment or with another leading consulting firm) is preferred. Data and AI delivery experience is essential.
- A proven track record of managing the formulation and delivery of end-to-end digital transformation, data, AI, IT advisory and/or enterprise software projects. The ability to lead teams in a project is a critical skill required in our clients projects.
- Local networks and experience with assisting in business development, proposal and RFP’s.
- An ability to work independently, work functionally and cross-functionally with large client and vendor teams to deliver quality and complete solutions must be part of your core demonstrable capabilities.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, judgement and numerical skills.
- A positive attitude, creativity, drive and the ability to think resourcefully.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective relationship management skills, able to build networks and influence stakeholders.
- Advanced skills with the MS Office suite.
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise across sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT and digital strategy, and Data Science.
We are convinced that AI is the pillar of the new generation. The business expertise of our consultants, combined with our Data Scientists and AI products, allow us to support our customers across the universe of data to meet their business challenges.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care and Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
You will have the opportunity to provide our team and clients with pioneer mind-set thinking, customized solutions, and you will often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on their business. We are committed to a healthy work-life integration. We do serve our clients globally and if interested, there are opportunities for international mobility.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
To learn more about Sia Partners, please visit: https://www.sia-partners.com/en/work-with-us
This position is located at our Perth CBD office. There may be occasions to work from home or at client offices depending on future project needs.
For a confidential discussion please contact Chantelle St James, Recruitment Specialist on 0449 996 822 or via LinkedIn.
Prospective candidates must have the right to work and live in Australia. Candidates currently living in Perth are preferred.
All communications and applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.