At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Do you want to effect change? Do you want to be on the bridge providing insights to help shape the course of action we take? We are looking for a Data Rockstar! You will work with a data-centric group of analysts, data scientists, engineers, and capacity planners. The ideal candidate will have experience leveraging data mining technologies (SQL, Python, etc.), developing predictive models, and effective dashboards which provide a clear and transparent data driven story to multiple levels of the organization. The work will require strong partnerships across multiple departments developing operational metrics and providing insights which will help guide our Cloud and Infrastructure strategy.
In this role you will be member of the Cloud Capacity Analytics team responsible for capacity demand and supply planning, forecasting, cost measurement, and analytics for global infrastructure and cloud operations. You will help drive Cloud and Infrastructure strategy leveraging AI, Machine Learning and other advanced Analytics to inform our go-forward enterprise strategies.
What you get to do in this role:
- Deliver effective Cloud Analytics and reporting across the Cloud business, leveraging Analytics and tools. Ensure metrics are focused on driving the achievement of goals and productivity for the Cloud business.
- Collaborate daily with the capacity planning and operations team to develop predictive AI/ML-driven supply and demand models to forecast capacity demand precisely.
- Work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and own your code from designing, implementing, testing, and delivering high-quality capacity planning and analytics solutions.
- Generate insights and storylines through translation of metrics and a deep understanding of our internal processes, customers, and products
- Implement organizational level dashboards including forecasting, planning, deployment, incident and problem management, and change management analytics across Cloud/Infrastructure & Operations
- Identify and implements critical metrics vital to manage and monitor the performance of overall operations including: capacity, availability, budget, and inventory
- Execute analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyze data from multiple applications, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Solve and present complex problems in an understandable way to stakeholders and business leaders.
- Remain engaged and involved with industry best practices and policies.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Data Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, Statistics, Analytics or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- 4+ years of working experience as a data scientist/analyst with 1+ of those years in designing and development data visualization and executive level dashboards.
- An understanding of statistical regression, Bayesian forecasting models, econometric and causal data analytics, POC development, time series data correlation, and pattern detection
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and be able to adapt to changing requirements.
- An understanding of cloud architecture, underlying markets and key market drivers, and global megatrends and the value of data & analytics in acting on external disruption and market trends.
- Proficient working with large structured and unstructured data sets
- Knowledge of SQL, Python and R
- Knowledge of Tableau, Tableau Prep, Power BI and other BI analytics tools.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Platform desired
- Knowledge of Performance Analytics desired.
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
For positions in Washington (outside of the Seattle metro/Kirkland areas), we offer a base pay of $131,310 - $223,290, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location. For individuals who will be working in the Seattle metro/Kirkland areas, there is a pay enhancement for positions located in those geographical areas; please contact your recruiter for additional information.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.