At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Translate data insights into actions and recommendations that will drive brand sentiment, user growth and engagement, and media effectiveness
- Partner with marketing, research, and product organizations to scope, design, execute, measure, and improve the impact of our marketing efforts on the world and on our business
- Influence media strategy by developing a deep audience understanding by integrating consumer perception, sentiment and digital behavioral data
- Responsible for data mining, data science, statistical analysis including linear regression analysis, decision analysis, statistical modeling, and advanced data analysis to support media optimization
- Produce data visualization such as charts, infographic, and dashboards to communicate findings and actionable recommendations to internal stakeholders clearly and effectively
- Analyze and maintain media metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between media data and pipeline
- Leverage mathematical principles to identify and explain data results and trends, display results, and build efficient solutions based on data results
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key metrics and performance trends, and provide actionable insights
- Develop quantitative analysis, tools, ad hoc reports, and models to support marketing decision making.
- Analysis areas might include (but not limited to): segmentation, A/B, advanced survey analysis, text mining, regression modeling
To be successful in this role you have:
- A degree in economics, operations research, mathematics, statistics, engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis, data science, decision science, or similar quantitative fields, applying experimentation methods to test various hypotheses for customer segmentation, consumer sentiment or perception, and outbound online marketing campaign evaluation
- Experience finding and manipulating big data to build data sets
- Experience with statistical modeling and data analysis experience (e.g. significance testing, regression modeling, sampling theory, etc.)
- Experience using R or Python or a similar scripting language for statistical modeling
- Experience in measurement across the range of marketing activities, including TV, print, radio, OOH, SEM, display, online video, owned media, sponsorships and promotions
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.