Solutions Consultant (Data&AI)
Aug 31, 2023
Bangkok, Bangkok Metropolis, Thailand
Sertis is a leading Data and AI company based in the heart of Bangkok.
We provide both off-the-shelf and customised solutions for our clients ranging from data infrastructure, BI development, and data-driven business insights to forecasting, optimization, and computer vision. Our expert team of data and AI consultants work closely with clients, across different industries such as retail, manufacturing, banking, energy, airlines, agriculture, and healthcare, to understand their business needs and deliver bespoke solutions using cutting-edge technologies that are just right for them.
Our aim is to be one of the leading Data and AI companies globally, where a diverse mix of talent want to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing not only the best but also nice, talent from around the World. We recognise that our company runs on our people's hard work and dedication while maintaining a culture that encourages learning, growth opportunity, innovative contribution, and a sense of ownership.
Only open to Thai Nationals
For more information, please visit: https://www.sertiscorp.com/
About the Job
Our Solutions Consultant will be responsible for leading the proposal, implementation and maintenance for at least one client solution. Solutions may range across many data domains, such as cloud migrations, data lake & warehouse development, business intelligence/insights, and advanced analytics & AI.
Key responsibilities of this role would be to serve as the link between internal and external stakeholders of a project from both business and technical domains, such as Senior Management, Business Development, and Technical Teams.
What are the responsibilities of a Solutions Consultant?
In this role, you will get to:
- Take full ownership over proposal deliverables such as solution approach, scope definition, analytics roadmaps, technical proposals, POC, SLA agreements etc
- Understand client pain points, business processes, and key decisions in order to identify relevant analytics & AI use cases that have clear value to the business
- Map out and interpret complex business & technical requirements into a clear and comprehensive definition of project scope, while collaborating effectively with internal & external technical teams to ensure technical feasibility and solution quality
- Work closely with data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, and software engineers to facilitate technical planning & project implementation for end-to-end data solutions
- Develop appropriate schedule and man-day estimates that support the business objectives, timelines, resources, milestones, and project deliverables
- Manage expectations and build trusted advisor relationships with internal and external stakeholders by regularly updating progress
- Identify project risks and find win-win solutions for issues as they arise
- Manage project implementation and support cross-functional delivery teams to achieve high quality deliverables within budget
- Oversee solution lifecycle planning and progress monitoring, including presenting and negotiating milestones, deliverables, and issues to all stakeholders
Requirements for this role are:
- 3+ years of work experience in consulting, big data/AI technology or relevant domains
- Ability to take a leadership role in a client-facing environment; comfortable engaging with diverse stakeholders, from executives to working-team
- Able to translate complex data solutions into logical business frameworks that show benefit to real business applications and decision making
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and people skills
- Strong data literacy fundamentals and comfortable learning new data/AI concepts
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Strong presentation design skills with structured and logical storytelling ability
- Embody agile mindset and strive to build trusted advisor relationships with both clients & colleagues
- Experience with strategy consulting and Cloud certifications are a plus!
Who excels in this role?
- Someone who loves getting things done!
- Open-minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research
- Have a can-do and will-do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenges
What are some of the benefits of working at Sertis?
- Hybrid working environment
- Up early or a slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- Learning support- to help you build your skillset and grow your career
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
- We cultivate intelligence and learning so that our experts can become community leaders in their respective fields in the tech industry
- Amazing colleagues to enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Result-oriented workplace; We provide direction, not orders, and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Work on meaningful solutions that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down-to-earth and informal culture
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data-driven industry.