Sertis is a leading Data and AI company based in the heart of Bangkok.
We provide both off-the-shelf and customised solutions for our clients ranging from data infrastructure, BI development, and data-driven business insights to forecasting, optimization, and computer vision. Our expert team of data and AI consultants work closely with clients, across different industries such as retail, manufacturing, banking, energy, airlines, agriculture, and healthcare, to understand their business needs and deliver bespoke solutions using cutting-edge technologies that are just right for them.
Our aim is to be one of the leading Data and AI companies globally, where a diverse mix of talent want to come, stay and do their best work We pride ourselves on bringing not only the best, but also nice, talent from around the World. We recognise that our company runs on our people's hard work and dedication while maintaining a culture that encourages learning, growth opportunity, innovative contribution, and a sense of ownership.
For more information, please visit: https://www.sertiscorp.com/
About the job
You will join our team of Data Scientists and AI researchers from around the world to solve real-world business decision problems using data.
Our Data Scientist will be responsible for solving some of the most interesting problems in a variety of different industries such as Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Energy, Finance, Telco, Healthcare providing world-class data science consulting to our clients and internal stakeholders in product development.
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Data Scientist?
In this role, you will get to:
- Lead and manage data science sub-teams and complex projects to completion
- Due diligence on technical feasibility and evaluation of business value
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Experiment with new models and techniques
- Design, plan, prioritize and be responsible for data science projects
- Align data projects with organizational objectives
- Coach and mentor junior data scientists to develop their skills
- Improve data science processes and develop best practices
- Communicate technical solutions and model results back to the clients
Requirements for this role are:
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist delivering real-world end-to-end data science projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and work closely with cross-functional teams such as Data Engineering, Machine Learning Engineering, DevOps and businesses functions
- Solid understanding of machine learning and its limitations
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Professional level command and experience in python and SQL or similar
- Knowledge of software development best practices a massive plus
- Fluent in Git, Git flow and Git best practices a bonus
- Degree/Masters/Phd in data science, math, physics, computer science or related fields
- Strong experiment and research design thinking
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- A business mindset
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Ability to see the “big picture”
Who excels in this role?
- Someone who loves getting things done!
- Open-minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research
- Have a can-do and will-do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenges
What are some of the benefits of working at Sertis?
- Hybrid working environment
- Up early or a slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- Learning support- to help you build your skillset and grow your career
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
- We cultivate intelligence and learning so that our experts can become community leaders in their respective fields in the tech industry
- Amazing colleagues to enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Result-oriented workplace; We provide direction, not orders, and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Work on meaningful solutions that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down-to-earth and informal culture
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data-driven industry.