Delivery Manager (Data&AI Solutions)
Aug 31, 2023
Bangkok, Bangkok Metropolis, Thailand
Sertis is a leading Data and AI company based in the heart of Bangkok.
We provide both off-the-shelf and customised solutions for our clients ranging from data infrastructure, BI development, and data-driven business insights to forecasting, optimization, and computer vision. Our expert team of data and AI consultants work closely with clients, across different industries such as retail, manufacturing, banking, energy, airlines, agriculture, and healthcare, to understand their business needs and deliver bespoke solutions using cutting-edge technologies that are just right for them.
Our aim is to be one of the leading Data and AI companies globally, where a diverse mix of talent want to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing not only the best, but also nice, talent from around the World. We recognise that our company runs on our people's hard work and dedication while maintaining a culture that encourages learning, growth opportunity, innovative contribution, and a sense of ownership.
For more information, please visit: https://www.sertiscorp.com/
About the job
Our Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading the development, operations and monitoring for at least one client solution. This role also contributes to the evaluation and technical feasibility of Computer Vision and/or data solutions for our clients.
Key responsibilities of this role would involve managing internal development activities and regular interaction with stakeholders from Senior Management, Business Development, Consulting and Technical teams.
What are the responsibilities of a Delivery Manager?
In this role, you will get to:
- Provide leadership and direction to the delivery team and serve as the point of contact for solution delivery, ensuring our solutions meet a high level of quality that achieves client satisfaction
- Work closely with Business Development, Consulting and Technical Leads in understanding client needs, budget and resourcing
- Oversee solution lifecycle planning and progress monitoring, including budget and milestones
- Responsible for the implementation of an SLA management process to handle operational issues for solutions in production
- Work closely with Technical Leads and facilitates technical planning & implementation plan for the solution tech stack
- Manage all technical implementation of the solution tech stack from inception to maintenance/closure
- Ensure regular review of technical processes to maintain efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Serve as a Scrum Master and Product Owner
Requirements for this role are:
- Previous experience in technology delivery and Scrum/Agile
- Embodies the Agile mindset and culture
- Communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and people skills
- Great attention to detail
- Related Scrum/Agile, coaching and facilitations certifications preferred e.g. CSM/CSP-SM or related; ICP-ACC; ICP-ATF. ICF and IAF qualifications will be a strong advantage
Who excels in this role?
- Someone who loves getting things done!
- Open-minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research
- Have a can-do and will-do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenges
What are some of the benefits of working at Sertis?
- Hybrid working environment
- Up early or a slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- Learning support- to help you build your skillset and grow your career
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
- We cultivate intelligence and learning so that our experts can become community leaders in their respective fields in the tech industry
- Amazing colleagues to enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Result-oriented workplace; We provide direction, not orders, and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Work on meaningful solutions that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down-to-earth and informal culture
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data-driven industry.