About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Test Data Engineer is responsible for supporting the creation and availability of high-quality test data for SBC's IT Testing operations.
How you'll contribute
- Collaborates with developers and other testing stakeholders to ensure test data meets business requirements
- Supports the development or procurement of testing tools/ processes to ensure data meets desired quality
- Executes test data pipeline workflows end to end: data loads, data structures, data transformations, and overall data quality
- Executes data integration testing to ensure data ingestion and integration between source and destination are accurate and efficient; Develops ideas for optimization of test data and corresponding processes
- Researches, trains and advocates novel technologies and tools to ensure the latest trends and developments are considered as part of SBC's Testing Process
- Supports a positive and collaborative digital delivery culture with a philosophy of continuous improvement, development, innovation and excellence, while remaining in compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures and upholding the highest standards of professional conduct
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related courses.
- With 2-5 years of experience in test data management, with an emphasis on data architecture, data modeling, and data integration; Prior experience in a financial services or banking organization is a plus.
- Strong understanding of database management systems, data warehousing, and data integration techniques.
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one data management tool (e.g., Informatica, Talend, DataStage, etc.).
- Experience with data masking and sub-setting techniques.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with stakeholders to understand their data needs.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and testing methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, etc.).
- Familiarity with data governance principles and practices.
- Understanding of testing best practices and techniques, such as unit testing, integration testing, and system testing.