We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you`ll do
Do you enjoy solving complex tasks in a fast-paced world that is revolutionized by generative AI?
Are you seeking to join an environment that is constantly on the verge of new business potential and technologies?
Do you feel energized by working in a team on the forefront of tough problems with tight timelines?
If you answered "yes" to the above, then you should join the protopia_ team. We have a strategic focus and closely collaborate with key customers, our board and strategic units within SAP. Our overarching goal is to explore and proof point new market potentials, business innovation, and technology. Our success highly depends on us as a team and work highly output oriented. We stay calm when it gets scarce and aim to bring out the best of everyone.
Thinking outside the box is a good starting point as unleashing your creativity is key to the success. In the end, we stand up to prove that there is no box.
In this role you will:
- Envision, conceptualize and build exciting new prototypes in the context of GenAI and Cloud
- Explore new ideas and market potentials for AI in business contexts
- Collaborate with other tech experts and engineers, designers and engagement leads to create inspiring results
- Learn and sharpen your skills every day on the most exciting topics in the industry
- Become part of open, creative team with a positive culture
- Be a part of pioneers who lead the way for the future solutions
What you bring
- Proven track record in designing and delivering projects or prototypes utilizing AI or Cloud
- Experience with state-of-the-art GenAI concepts and technologies (e.g. OpenAI, Llama, LangChain, Prompting, Agents)
- Experience with data modelling and processing for AI scenarios (databases, scripting, ETL, text processing)
- Knowledge in cloud infrastructures and competencies in software design and development
- Hands-on dev experience with SAP BTP
- Self-organized team player f/m/d with an effective and output-oriented work style
- Hand-on skills and conceptual understanding of technology and concepts in the areas of AI and Cloud
- Creativity and openness for the new and non-standard
- Outstanding problem solver f/m/d with a strong prioritization skills
- Great communication and collaboration skills to work cross-functionally with developers, designers and engagement leads
- Motivation to constantly stay on top and learn new technologies
- Flexibility to confront a variety of different tasks and projects
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected].
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 386097 | Work Area: Software-Design und Entwicklung | Expected Travel: 0 - 40% | Career Status: Berufserfahren | Employment Type: Vollzeit, unbefristet | #LI-Hybrid