Java and Machine Learning Developer-Pune, India
Nov 06, 2023
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Innovation is and will always be the core of SAP Fioneer, and it is the promise of why we were spun out of SAP: agility, innovation, and delivery.
SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. At the heart of it all it is simple: We bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms.
We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
A global company, with rapid growth, innovative people, and a lean organization makes SAP Fioneer a place where you accelerate your future!
PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY STACK
· Languages – Java, Python,
· Frameworks - TensorFlow or PyTorch, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
· Storage & Databases – PostgreSQL, HANA
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Java and Machine Learning Developer, you will be a member in our cross-functional team in Pune.
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to Customer Co-innovation projects. This includes aspects of design, development and integration in customer landscape.
Also, you will be responsible for developing and implementing generative models and algorithms that incorporate the latest technologies. The role requires a deep understanding of machine learning, Neural networks, and other AI techniques. you have the opportunity to contribute to Customer Co-innovation projects. This includes,
- Research, design, and implement advanced generative models and algorithms.
- Collaborate with software engineers to integrate generative models into software components .
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of generative models.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, product managers, and development teams .
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in AI and machine learning.
- You will be working with geographically distributed teams seamlessly.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar, required.
- Strong communication skills are desirable.
- Ability to work with customers to build new prototype / PoCs adapting new technologies and requirements.
- Excellent analytical capability and presentations skills.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer, with focus on Generative AI models and Neural Networks.
- Strong programming Skills with Python and Java.
- Strong Experience of Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms such as Decision trees, Random forests, and Clustering algorithms.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Understanding Spring Framework, Springboot is preferable.
- Prior experience in Banking domain would be plus.
- Experience to work with geographically distributed teams.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry on an incredibly ambitious project to shape the ever-evolving financial sector. This is an environment where you can have it all - the agility, enthusiasm and dynamism of a start-up, combined with the established expertise, solid market presence and extensive customer network of a more established organisation.
At SAP Fioneer, you will benefit from a flexible work environment that encourages creativity and encourages you to think outside the box, bring new ideas to the table, and challenge the status quo. You will become part of a diverse and global team that we are proud of and are constantly growing and reinventing. As an employee, you will have the chance to chart your own career path and take advantage of competitive compensation packages and progression opportunities based on merit.
We offer pension plans and life insurance for financial security. Our health and wellbeing benefits include private medical insurance, wellness cover, and an employee assistance program. Additionally, our mobility benefits vary based on seniority level and include company car benefits and transportation assistance. Furthermore, we provide additional perks such as celebration rewards, a jubilee program, and a meal program.