ROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 4 decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with almost 4000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
ROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a GIS Data Integration Analyst to execute various data integration tasks associated with pipeline and integrity-related data into ROSEN and Client side environments.
- Understanding, checking and scrubbing pipeline and Inline Inspection data structures and values in common formats such as excel or CSV files.
- Performing routine and repetitive data preparation and alignments tasks in ROSEN software and Microsoft Excel.
- Perform linear and geospatial alignment of inspection and other pipeline related data using ROSEN software.
- Practicing sound and efficient data tasks per work instructions and/or project scope of work without direct supervision.
- Execute basic GIS data cleaning, editing and analysis workflows using various software tools including but not limited to those by ESRI or Safe software FME.
- Complete pipeline route analysis and centerline creation, as well as Pipeline Safety class location, and High Consequence Area analysis using provided tools and training.
- Work with a team of analysts to perform data quality checks for work before delivery
- Ability to work for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week in a sedentary position.
- Constantly operates a computer and communicate with the project team.
Qualification or Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or technical certificate in GIS, data management or analysis, computer science, engineering or a relevant related field preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years professional work experience preferred
- Experience in the oil and gas and/or pipeline industry preferred
- Basic competence in ESRI ArcGIS products
- Proficient with MS Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of PODS, UPDM or other pipeline database structures and data.
- Ability to clearly communicate information in writing and verbally
- Programming in VBA, SQL and/or Python is a plus
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
Local Houston area applicants only, relocation and/or sponsorship not available.
No agency solicitations.