Python ML Engineer
Reveleer is a healthcare data and analytics company that uses Artificial Intelligence to give health plans across all business lines greater control over their Quality Improvement, Risk Adjustment, and Member Management programs. With one transformative solution, the Reveleer platform enables plans to independently execute and manage every aspect of enrollment, provider outreach and data retrieval, coding, abstraction, reporting, and submissions. Leveraging proprietary technology, robust data sets, and subject matter expertise, Reveleer provides complete record retrieval and review services so health plans can confidently plan and execute risk, quality, and member management programs to deliver more value and improved outcomes.
We are seeking a Python ML Engineer to join our team focusing on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Expert knowledge of Python (5+ years of hands-on experience)
- Experience building and scaling AWS solutions - lambda, containers, etc.
- Experience using AWS CLI
- Experienced in data parsing and manipulation as well as SQL
- Understanding of modern software design, including microservice and cloud architectures
- Self-motivated, team player and action-and-results
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Matching
- Generous PTO Plan
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.