Product Manager, Data Integration Products 80-100%
Nov 07, 2023
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and pioneer in the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data science field. Our mission is to foster positive change by promoting transparency in business practices through the power of data. Leveraging AI, machine learning, and human intelligence, we analyze public information to identify ESG risks, serving as a reality check for how companies conduct their business worldwide - do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labour standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Join a growing, diverse, and experienced team that fosters skill development and offers support.
- Work in an agile development ecosystem using state-of-the-art open-source technologies.
- Flexible working hours and arrangements to accommodate your needs.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- Be part of a shared mission to hold companies accountable and encourage responsible behaviour.
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Are you passionate about creating products that enable data integration through various systems like APIs? Do you thrive in discovering the needs of internal and external clients, translating them into efficient data delivery systems and feature-rich products? Do you excel in collaborating with cross-functional teams specializing in software development, machine learning, research, and business development within an agile environment?
If your answer is "Yes", then this could be your dream role!
As a Product Manager based at our Zurich office, you will focus on data integration products such as APIs and cloud integrations, playing a pivotal role in our product management department, reporting to the Head of Product Management. You will:
- Develop and manage the strategy and roadmaps for our data integration products, aligning with the company's vision, mission, and overall strategy
- Work closely with stakeholders across engineering, product strategy, and business development teams to translate client needs into effective product features and enhancements
- Lead the continuous improvement of our API and other data delivery systems, ensuring they meet the current and future requirements of our clients and partners, adding further value to the evolving data products of RepRisk
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop innovative solutions that enhance our data integration capabilities
- Engage with clients, partners, and representatives to gather feedback and insights, fostering relationships that support product enhancement and innovation
- Contribute to an Agile product development process, defining requirements, participating in scrum meetings, prioritizing the backlog, collaborating with developers, testers, and end users to drive product development deliverables
- Maintain internal documentation and contribute to client-facing artifacts, including marketing collateral and legal T&Cs, and train internal teams on the products' functionalities
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in product management, software engineering, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, with a focus on customer facing APIs and data integration products
- Strong experience in agile methodologies, Scrum, and cross-functional collaboration. Product Owner certification would be an advantage
- Good technical understanding and knowledge of API development, data-as-a-service (DaaS), or software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications
- Database query skills (SQL), other relevant knowledge (REST API, AWS, Java) would be a plus
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, with the capability to engage and influence stakeholders at various levels effectively. In short: the ability to ask “why?” and simplify complexity
- Experience in business analysis and product management, including crafting user stories, defining product requirements, and creating strategic product roadmaps
- A strong mindset of getting things done, with a proactive and client-centric mindset, a passion for uncovering client needs and driving innovative product solutions
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit