A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg**
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
We are looking for a Financial Data Analyst in Pakistan to help develop our coverage, critical to our future growth plans.
- Review financial reports and identify tables and data points required for comprehensive financial and credit analysis.
- Collect the identified data points in a structured way using the internally developed tools and processes.
- Analyze, adjust and estimate financial data to enable transparent standardization and comparability of different companies.
- Run internal quality control checks to assure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Timely update the current financial data model when companies under coverage issue new reports.
- Train and provide full support to new data team employees, supervise data quality and deal with complex financial reporting situations on an ad hoc basis.
- Senior data financial analyst who knows the inside-out of collecting/processing financial data.
- Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in a financial services/data company is a must.
- Someone who can quickly learn Reorg’s processes & system and then capable of training a team of data analysts in Pakistan in the future.
- Someone who is also capable of leading a team of data analysts in the future.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Excel.
- English language fluency is a must.
- MBA degree in Accounting/Finance.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.