Remote Software Engineer - AI Training (Remote Work) (US)
Sep 08, 2023
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Pay: equivalent of $25-45 per hour
Seeking talented coders NOW! Be part of the artificial intelligence (AI) revolution.
If you are a software engineer, computer scientist, programmer, or just great at solving coding challenges (Codeforces, Sphere Online Judge, Leetcode, etc.), this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Remotasks makes it easy to earn extra income and contribute to building artificial intelligence tools. Since 2017, over 240,000 taskers have contributed to training AI models to be smarter, faster, and safer through flexible work on Remotasks.
When you work on Remotasks, you’ll get full control over when, where and how much you work. We’ll teach you how to complete projects that leverage your coding expertise on the platform.
We have partnered with organizations to train AI large language models, helping cutting-edge generative AI models write better code.
Projects might include:
- Solving complex coding problems
- Writing test cases to confirm code works efficiently and effectively
- Writing human-readable summaries of coding problems
- Writing explanations of how code can solve problems and why the approach is sound
No previous experience with AI necessary! You will receive detailed instructions on what is expected of you after you complete the application and verification process.
- Complete fluency in the English language is required. You should be able to describe code and abstract information in a clear way.
- Proficiency working with any of the the following:
- This opportunity is open to applicants in the United States, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Students are welcome.
- Proficiency working with any of the the following (in addition to the languages above):
- Swift, Ruby, Rust, Go, NET, Matlab, PHP, HTML, DART, R, Apex, and Shell
Have an advanced degree (Masters, PhD) or academic experience in computer science? Check out our Computer Science Expert posting!
What to expect for your application process
Qualified candidates can begin with an hour!
- Apply below!
- Once your application is reviewed and accepted, you’ll be taken to Remotasks’ application page
- Here you will be asked to sign up with your Gmail account, set up your account, and verify your identity.
- Complete a screening process
- Confirm your English proficiency, your coding capabilities, and your writing acumen!
Why work on Remotasks?
- Get the pay you earn quickly - you will get paid weekly
- Earn incentives for high-quality work!
- Work as much or as little as you like
- Access to our support teams to help you complete your application, screening, and project work!
- Earn referral bonuses by telling your friends about us!
Pay: equivalent of $25-45 per hour (qualification dependent)