RGi is looking for a talented Geospatial Data Manager that is passionate about technology and the mission of our customers to join our team! The ideal candidate is a geospatial professional that is passionate about helping to drive our customers’ and company missions forward. The candidate must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to balance simultaneous tasks to keep pace with our team of high performers.
As a Geospatial Data Manager you will...
- Create, maintain, and update software scripts to support annual production and improve workflows.
- Design sampling strategies, develop production schedules and maintain automated processes that include but are not limited to object extractions and orthorectification.
- Work with analysts to answer questions about scripts, tools, GIS, and IT issues.
- Procure software licenses, server, and IT resources as requested.
- Interface with other teams and customers as the representative on technical geospatial issues.
- Administer a PostgreSQL databas
Additional duties include:
- GIS Data Managers will design and deliver operations research applications (databases, websites, tools, and products) that are geospatially enabled to support a multitude of intelligence issues
- The intent is to develop automation to streamline GA and IA processes to improve consistency and quality
- Based on intelligence requirements, they develop new geospatial methods and technologies from an operations research framework
- They work with graphic cartographers, graphic designers, and ESRI technologies to implement and maintain geographic visualization standards
- The Contractor shall provide a full range of support in the production and maintenance of finishing GEOINT services, specifically but not limited to; implementing ESRI Story Maps in a classified environment, implementing visual standards through web map services designed for the creation of the government customer products, working with ESRI Portal technology to develop and maintain map services that implement geographic visualization standards, and facilitating their use in the production of the government customer GEOINT products
- Customize ArcGIS templates, Manage ArcGIS Portals, and Customize ESRI StoryMap Templates
- Work on multiple projects with simultaneous deadlines under fast-paced conditions; must be available to perform duties in a multiple-shift environment, as necessary
- Work with the government customer in a production support branch assisting in the production and dissemination of finished GEOINT information
Geospatial Data Manager Qualifications
- Active Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance
- Strong knowledge base of ESRI software, including ArcGIS Portal and associated applications (Experience Builder, Dashboards, Sites, etc.)
- Proficiency with geodatabase architecture and database management, including knowledge of query languages (SQL)
- Experience in web-based geospatial mapping
- Understanding of GEOINT analytic tools such as Arc-Pro, ENVI, and SOCET
Who we are:
Reinventing Geospatial, Inc. (RGi) is a fast-paced small business that has the environment and culture of a start-up, with the stability and benefits of a well-established firm. We solve complex problems within geospatial software development and national defense to make an Immediate Impact for our nation’s soldiers and analysts.
We pride ourselves on giving employees an exceptional life experience, where creativity thrives, and challenges are simply part of the fun. We provide truly excellent benefits, including:
· 100% paid employee healthcare & dental insurance
· Paid parental leave
· 401k with matching
· Escalating vacation time
· Referral bonuses
· Tuition reimbursement
· Professional development training
· Free beverages and snacks
· Weekly catered lunches and breakfast on Fridays
Grow to be our next leader:
At RGi, fostering a strong and organic corporate culture is paramount and serves as a compass on the decisions we make and how we operate the company. We believe our culture of camaraderie, innovation, and collaboration reflects the caliber of our employees and their dedication to the mission of providing quality software to our customers. As such, we want our employees to feel empowered to seek growth and leadership opportunities within the company and position us to maintain our culture as we grow. RGi provides opportunities, resources, training, and mentorship to all our employees to let them take control of their careers and become a leader or a crucial member of our company. If this is what you are looking for in a company, then you are what we are looking for in an employee.
Reinventing Geospatial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for all positions.